Plan in action

Bai Cao - Why did you do that?

Ting Hao - This was the only way to get her out of the room.

Chang An - Why did you want her to go out of the room?

Ting Hao - Because we need to discuss our plan.

Xiao Ying - Plan for what?

Yi Feng - Are you really so dumb, or you are just acting to be dumb?

Hearing that, Xiao Ying stood up and went near Yi Feng.

Xiao Ying - What did you say?

Yi Feng - Gu Wei Yi, what have you done?

Gu Wei Yi - What did I do?

Yi Feng - You made Xiao Ying deaf. See, she is impotent to hear anything from that distance, that's why she came near me.

Gu Wei Yi - Huh...

Yi Feng(loud voice) - Don't worry, Xiao Ying, I will repeat what I said before. I asked you, are you really so dumb, or you are just acting to be dumb?

Xiao Ying got really angry, so she started hitting Yi Feng.

Xiao Ying - You think I am dumb?

Yi Feng - Obviously. There is no one in this room who doesn't consider you dumb.

Xiao Ying gets really angry, because of it, she again starts hitting Yi Feng.

Yi Feng - Ouch! Xiao Ying, it's hurting.

Xiao Ying - I know, that's why I am hitting you.

Bai Cao - Xiao Ying, stop! You are still not fully recovered.

Xiao Ying - I don't care. Right now, I want to beat him to death.

Bai Cao - Xiao Ying!

Xiao Ying - I am sorry, Lin Li, but right now, I want to beat your brother.

Lin Li - It's absolutely okay. I don't mind at all. If you want, I can help you.

Xiao Ying - No, it's okay.

Xiao Ying was about to hit Yi Feng but suddenly...........

Yi Feng - Xiao Ying, wait.

Then Yi Feng went near Lin Li and started hitting on her head

Yi Feng - You can't be my sister. Where have you kept my sister?

Lin Li - What nonsense! Older Brother, I am your sister. Stop hitting me. You know my head is sensitive.

Yi Feng - I am so sorry. I forgot.

Lin Li - It's okay.

Ting Hao - Okay, guys, if you all are done with your fights, then let's start discussing the plan.

Everyone - Yes, sir.

Ting Hao - Okay. So, I was thinking to celebrate Ting Yi's birthday here. I know, I know, you guys must be thinking that it is planned that we will be celebrating her birthday here, but I want her to think that we are not celebrating her birthday this year.

Chang An - Okay, I understood what you want, Ting Hao, but how will we convince Ting Yi that we are not celebrating her birthday this year?

Bai Cao - Right! Ting Yi is quick-witted. We can't fool her easily.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, have you forgotten who I am? I am Ting Yi's brother. I know her very well.

Xiao Ying - We all know that you know Senior Ting Yi very well, but it won't help.