WE ARE COUSINS

Ting Hao - Chang An, I want you to meet someone very special.

At that very moment, Yi Feng got a call from Lin Li and he went aside to talk.

Chang An - Who is it?

Ting Hao - You will know it when you will see her.

Then Ting Hao took his phone out of his pocket.

Then he dialled a number.

Ting Hao - I think you should come now.

Girl - Ok.

On the other side, the girl came out of the car. She went towards the house. The door was already opened so she went inside.

As she came inside, everyone was puzzled and amazed at the same time. Puzzled because they didn't know who she was and Amazed because she was really pretty.

Girl - Hi.

Chang An - Hi.

Chang An said that with a puzzled look.

Girl - I guess you didn't recognize me, did you?

Chang An - Yeah. I did not recognize you. Who are you?

Girl - You seriously can't recognize me! We spent a lot of time together in childhood.

Chang An was still puzzled.

While on the other side, Ting Yi went near Bai Cao.

Ting Yi(whispering) - Who can she be?

Bai Cao(whispering) - How would I know?

Ting Yi(whispering) - Is she Ai Shu?

Hearing that, Bai Cao looked at Ting Hao. Ting Hao was really happy. He had a wide smile on his face.

This was the first time when Bai Cao was not happy seeing Ting Hao smiling.

Bai Cao - Maybe she is Ai Shu.

Bai Cao(in her mind) - I should be happy. Now, Senior Ting Hao has got his first love. He will be able to forget me forever and he will be able to move on with Ai Shu. I should be happy... this is what my brain says. But my heart... my heart is paining like it's about to explode. What should I do to make my heart understand that I can't be with Senior Ting Hao? What should I do to make my heart understand that I will be happy to see him happy? But will I be happy to see Senior Ting Hao with someone else? Will I be happy to see Senior Ting Hao loving someone else? Will I be happy to see Senior Ting Hao giving the place which could have been mine someone else? Will I be happy to see someone else in Senior Ting Hao's arms when I could have been able to be in his arms forever? Will I be really happy? I can't... this is what my heart is saying. Why... why are my heart and mind saying two different things? On one side, my mind wants me to shut my mouth and on the other, my heart wants me to say... it wants to say that I LOVE YOU, SENIOR TING HAO.

On the other side.

Girl - You still can't remember who I am?

Chang An - No.

Girl - What is this, brother Chang An?! You can't even recognize me?

She said that while emphasizing the word ME

Chang An - Oh! It's you!

Girl - Yeah. Finally and Thank God you recognized me, brother Chang An!

Chang An - Oh my god! You have grown up a lot.

Chang An hugged her while saying.

Girl - Yeah, I know but you are still the same... dumb.

Ting Hao - Well, I agree with you on this.