Mission Xiao Ying & Yi Feng Together Accomplished

Xiao Ying looked at Fei Yu, then Xiao Ying slowly turns her face towards Yi Feng. Xiao Ying's eyes were filled with tears but there was hope too. She was hoping that now Yi Feng will come and confess. On the other hand, Yi Feng's eyes were filled with tears but he was not letting his tears fall off his eyes.

Yi Feng(in his eyes) - No, Yi Feng. Let this happen. This is the best for Xiao Ying, or if she will be with me, my dad will make her life hell.

Then Yi Feng turned back and went away from there. He went to the swing, which was installed at Xiao Ying's insistence.

Flashback -

Xiao Ying was coming out in the garden angrily.

Xiao Ying - No, no, no, Bai Cao. I want a swing here. You know that it was my dream to have a swing in my house.

Bai Cao - I know, Xiao Ying, but we have to ask Senior Ting Hao and Ting Yi first, after all, they are the owner of this house and they will be the ones who will be installing that swing with their money. We can't do this without their permission.

Then suddenly Yi Feng, Chang An and Ting Yi came over there.

Yi Feng - You don't only have to take Senior Ting Hao's permission, you have to take Chang An's permission too, Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - What do you mean, Senior Yi Feng?

Yi Feng - You don't know!

Ting Yi - What do we don't know, Yi Feng?

Yi Feng - That Chang  An is...

Before Yi Feng could complete, Chang An puts his hand on his mouth.

Ting Yi - Chang An, what are you doing? Why are you not letting him say what he wants to say?

Chang An - I am doing this because I know what he wants to say.

Ting Yi - How do you know?

Chang An - How will I not know? He is talking about me, after all.

Ting Yi - So, let him say.

Chang An - I will tell you what he wants to say. He wanted to say that, I am the eldest in this house, so you should take my permission too.

Ting Yi - Is this what you want to say, Yi Feng?

Chang An looked at Yi Feng and started asking him to say yes with his expression. Yi Feng understood so, he nodded.

Chang An - See, I told you that I know what he wants to say.

Xiao Ying - Why are we talking about what you know and what you don't? We were discussing bringing a swing.

Ting Hao - I have no problem in bringing a swing here.

Ting Hao - Older brother, what are you doing here?

Bai Cao - Yeah. You should be at your office by now, right?

Ting Hao - Why are you both asking questions at the same time?

Ting Yi & Bai Cao - Just answer our questions.

Ting Hao - Okay. I know I should be at my office right now, but as you can see I came back because I forgot to take a file.

Ting Yi - Okay.

Xiao Ying - Senior Ting Hao, I want a swing here. Can we bring one?

Ting Hao - Of course, you can, Xiao Ying. It's not my house only. It's your house too. You don't have to take anyone's permission. Right, Chang An?