Memories(Part 1)

Yi Feng - Is that a balcony?

Gu Wei Yi - Yes, why are you asking?

Yi Feng - I and Lin Li will go there to talk.

Gu Wei Yi & Lin Li - What! No!

Yi Feng - Why?

Lin Li - Because it's cold out there.

Gu Wei Yi - Yeah. If Lin Li will go out then she will catch a cold. You know she is weak.

Lin Li - I am weak?

Gu Wei Yi - Lin Li, I didn't mean to say that. You remember when we went out on the balcony you caught a cold. You were sick for a long time. I don't want that to happen again. I am just concerned. That's it.

Lin Li - Okay.

Yi Feng - Okay. Then we will walk to Xiao Ying's room and talk.

Lin Li - Yeah, sure.

Then all three of them started walking towards the door. Then suddenly Yi Feng stopped.

Lin Li - What happened, brother?

Yi Feng - Who told you to come with us, Gu Wei Yi?

Gu Wei Yi - Actually, I have to check on Xiao Ying.

Yi Feng - Check on Xiao Ying! You don't have to bother. Now Lin Li has come, she will check on Xiao Ying and Xiao Ying's health.

Lin Li - No, I won't do that.

Yi Feng - Why?

Lin Li - Because I am not that good. Moreover, I am not employed here. I am just a guest lecturer.

Yi Feng - Really? On one side you are saying that you are not good and on another side, you are saying that you are a guest lecturer here. You are good that's why they called you here. And what is the difference between both of you? I am sure you both came to the college in the same year.

Lin Li - No. I was in 11th when he came to college.

Yi Feng - That means you are 2 years younger than him?

Lin Li - No, we are of the same age.

Yi Feng - Then how did that happen?

Lin Li - Because he is extraordinary. Just after his ninth, he completed his 10th, 11th and 12th in the same year. And I was in 10th. Then he went to college. There also he was extraordinary. he completed his MBBS in just 2 years. He completed 4 years of course in 2 years.

Yi Feng - How is it even possible?

Lin Li - Because he is extraordinary. You can trust him. And he is not employed here. He came here for his Master's degree. You see, he is my super senior. Xiao Ying is lucky that she got the best doctor.

Yi Feng was impressed but was not showing him.

Yi Feng - Whatever! But you will not come with us. We'll go first then after 5 minutes you will come. Okay?

Gu Wei Yi - Sure.

Then Yi Feng and Lin Li left and Ting Hao and Baicao came inside the cabin.

Baicao - You are really extraordinary.

Gu Wei Yi - It's nothing like that. Anyone can do this if they are committed.

Ting Hao - Okay, I think we should leave now. And yes please give Yi Feng a sedative. And make sure that no one else should wake up.

Gu Wei Yi - Okay, go now.