Peaceful smile

Ting Hao(in his mind) - Is there a chance for me now, Bai Cao? Can I finally be able to be with you?

Time passed a little, and both of them were still sitting there watching the stars together.

Then suddenly, Ting Hao got a call from Chang An.

On the phone

Chang An - Hello, Ting Hao!

Ting Hao - Chang An, is there any problem?

Chang An - No, everything is fine.

Ting Hao - Then... why did you call me?

Chang An - You will get to know if you will let me say. No wonder that Ting Yi is your sister.

Ting Hao - Chang An, do you want me to come there and beat you up?

Chang An - I don't think that you will be able to because by the time you will reach here... we all would have slept.

Ting Hao - Chang An, why did you call me?

Chang An - I called you because all of us here want to know that Bai Cao is okay.

Ting Hao - The phone is on speaker, right?

Chang An - Yeah.

Ting Hao - Why don't you all ask her if she is okay or not.

Then Ting Hao hands over the phone to Bai Cao and Bai Cao puts the phone on speaker.

Bai Cao - Hey, Guys.

Fei Yu - Bai Cao! What the hell, man! You are a Yuan Wu Dao champion, not a running champion.

Xiao Ying - We all know that already, Fei Yu.

Fei Yi - I know.

Xiao Ying - Then why are you saying this?

Fei Yu - Because Bai Cao always keeps on running. I think Bai Cao has got a confusion. Did you not Bai Cao?

Bai Cao - I guess... I have, but thank you, Fei Yu, for clearing out my confusion. Now I know that I am Yuan Wu Dao champion, not a running champion.

Fei Yu - You are welcome, Bai Cao.

And everyone started laughing.

Chang An - Okay, guys, jokes apart, when are you two reaching home?

Ting Hao - We will be there.

Xiao Ying - Did you guys eat something.

Ting Hao - Not yet, but we will have something soon. You guys have your dinner, okay?

Xiao Ying - Okay.

Ting Hao - Don't worry about us guys. Have your dinner and go to sleep.

Ting Yi - How will you guys get in after reaching here.

Ting Hao - I said don't worry, do what I said, okay.

Chang An - Excuse me, Ting Hao! You have no right to order me. I am the oldest, not you.

Ting Hao - I never even said that I am the oldest. I am still young and you are oldie. Don't worry, you still have your "I am the oldest" tag, okay?

Chang An - Ting Hao, you...

Ting Hao - Okay bye, guys! Good night! Have a nice sleep, oldie Chang An.

Chang An - You...

Then Ting Hao disconnects the call.

Chang An - You think I have no name for you? I am sorry to disappoint you but I have, Coward Ting Hao.

Everyone was controlling themselves from laughing, but after hearing this... they all were not to control themselves and burst into laughter.