ENEMY OR ADMIRER

Ting Hao was wearing his Bluetooth headphones and hearing some music. Suddenly, Ting Hao stopped because his phone fell down on the road. Ting Hao was going to pick his phone.

On the other hand, Bai Cao was still smiling. Then suddenly, she heard a car's horn.

The car was pushing the horn a lot. Then Bai Cao turned back and saw a car coming towards Ting Hao. It was the same car that was pushing the horn all this time. Ting Hao could not hear that car's horn because he was listening to music. As Bai Cao saw that car coming towards Ting Hao, she shouted...

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao!

But this was of no use. The car was coming towards Ting Hao at full speed. Seeing that, Bai Cao left her cycle and ran towards Ting Hao yelling his name.

As others heard Bai Cao's voice, they stopped and turned back. They also saw the car coming towards Ting Hao.

A FEW DAYS LATER

It was night and Ting Hao was sleeping peacefully in his room.

Bai Cao slowly came inside his room. She was looking at him lovingly.

Bai Cao(thinking) - He looks so cute while sleeping.

Then suddenly, her eyes fell upon the injury Ting Hao had on his leg. A drop of tear fell off Bai Cao's eye.

She went near Ting Hao and sat near his leg. Then she slowly extends her hand towards Ting Hao's injury and started changing the bandage.

After a couple of minutes, Bai Cao changed the bandage. She got up from the bed and was about to go out but before she could, someone pulled her back by holding her hand.

It was no one else but Ting Hao. Bai Cao landed straight in his arms.

Bai Cao - Senior Ting Hao, when did you wake up?

Ting Hao - I woke up when you were changing my bandage.

Bai Cao - Did it hurt?

Ting Hao - A little...

Bai Cao - I am really sorry, Senior Ting Hao. I didn't want to hurt you.  I am really sorr...

Before Bai Cao could complete saying, Ting Hao kissed her forehead and Bai Cao was blushing.

Ting Hao - It's ok, Bai Cao. I am not hurt.

Bai Cao - Are you sure?

Ting Hao - Very sure.

Bai Cao - Then I will get going now. You should sleep.

Then Bai Cao got up and was about to open the door. Then suddenly, she heard Ting Hao calling her. She turned back.

Bai Cao - Yes, Senior Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - Thank you, Bai Cao. Thank you so very much for taking such good care of me.

Bai Cao smiled and left the room. As she came out of the room, her smile fainted. There were tears in her eyes.

Then she opened the door of her room and saw Xiao Ying sitting there. Eyes which was filled with tears is now filled with anger.

She went inside the room and shuts the door.

Xiao Ying - What is the matter, Bai Cao? Since the day Senior Ting Hao met with that accident, you are not talking to me. You are behaving like I don't even exist. It's evident that you are angry about something and everyone can see that. But can you ples...