Unheard Expression

Ting Hao was scrolling through social media then suddenly he saw someone's picture and he gets shocked and his phone slipped from his hand. Then suddenly Ting Hao feels that there is something in his shoulder and turns his head and sees that it was Baicao's head on his shoulder. Then suddenly there was a smile on his face.

Ting Hao - Baicao, are you sleeping?

No answer from Baiao.

Ting Hao - She must be sleeping after all that book is really boring.

Ting Hao kept looking at Baicao and was smiling.

Ting Hao - You look really cute while sleeping. It's not like you don't look cute while you are awake. You look cute at that time also. 

Then suddenly a soft breeze came and because of that some of Baicao's hair came on her face. And Ting Hao remove hair from Baicao's face. Then everyone who was with Chang An reaches there. And were walking towards Ting Hao's car then suddenly...

Ting Yi(in low voice) - Guys, stop. Hide here. Hide here fast everyone.

Everyone hides behind the bushes except for Chang An.

Ting Yi - Chang An, what are you doing? Come on hide fast.

Chang An - Why?

Ting Yi - Can't you see, Baicao has kept her head on brother's shoulder. Maybe brother is going to confess. Come on Chang An, sit down.

After saying this Ting Yi pulls Chang An and Chang An falls on her and Ting Yi closes her eyes. Chang An was looking at her with a smile on his face. Xiao Yang was really angry and goes towards them and picks Chang An up.

Xiao Yang - Sir, are you okay?

Chang An - I am okay. Leave my hand.

Then Chang An sits down near Ting Yi and helps her to sit.

Chang An - Are you okay, Ting Yi?

Ting Yi - I am okay. Are you okay?

Chang An - Hmm. Come on let's see.

Then Xiao Yang went to the place where she was and everyone started looking at Ting Hao and Baicao.

Ting Hao - Baicao, I really love you. I really do. No matter what, I will always continue to do that. I will always love till my last breathe even after that I will love you. I know you don't love me. You love Ruo Bai and you are still waiting for him. But always remember that I am always there at your side. I really don't know why you don't love me. Perhaps, there is something wrong in me. Before I loved you I thought love is nothing. People don't get attracted towards the other person. They get attracted to that person's wealth. I used to think that because I have gone through it. I thought I have money that means I can buy anything even love. But see here I am, thinking that I was a fool. I can never buy love with money. If I could then why aren't you with me? Whatever it is I love you, I love you a lot, I love you very much but I won't force you to love me back.

There was pin-drop silence then suddenly Ting Yi stood up and ran towards Ting Hao's car.

Ting Yi - Brother, you finally confessed.

Ting Hao - Shh... She is sleeping.

Ting Yi - She is sleeping! And you knew that?

Ting Hao - Yeah.

Ting Yi - What the hell is wrong with...

Before she could complete Chang An came over there and puts his hand to her mouth.

Chang An - Ting Yi, calm down. You go and wake Baicao up.

Then Ting Yi went near Baicao.

Ting Yi - Baicao! Baicao! Wake up!

Baicao - Senior Ting Yi! I am sorry, Senior Ting Hao. For how long did I sleep on your shoulder. Is your shoulder paining?

Ting Hao - Relax, Baicao, relax. I am okay. My shoulder is perfectly fine and you didn't sleep for very long.

Ting Yi - Did you heard anything what brother was saying to you?

Baicao - No. Was it something important, Senior Ting Hao?

Ting Hao - No, it was not important.

Then suddenly Xiao Ying and Yi Feng reached over there.

Xiao Ying - What are you guys doing here? Why aren't you all inside?

Ting Hao - Actually, we didn't have the keys.

Chang An - And we just reached here.

Xiao Ying - Oh, then let's go.

Chang An - Hmm... Ting Yi, take the keys. I'll be back. I need to talk to Ting Hao.

Ting Yi - Okay.

Then everyone left from there.

Ting Hao - Chang An, what happened?

Chang An - I think we should release Mr. Hans.

Ting Hao - Yeah, you are right. I almost forgot about him. Let's go.

Then both Chang An and Ting Hao went to the garage where they kept Mr. Hans.

Ting Hao - Hey, Mr. Hans! How do you do?

Mr. Hans was not able to say anything because Ting Hao pasted tape on his mouth. And Ting Hao went near him and removed the tape.

Mr. Hans - I won't let you all go. I will sue everyone especially that Baicao. Because of her, I am here. I will kill her.

TO BE CONTINUED