Unworthy but still, Worthy

Manager - CEO Yi Feng, your father is here.

Everyone - What!

Yi Feng giggled

Yi Feng - It's going to be fun. Let's go.

Then Yi Feng started walking and went from there. Everyone was still standing there. Their curiosity and tension to know what is going on there between Yi Feng and his father was really evident on their faces. But at that moment, the manager came over there.

Chang An - What happened? Why are you here?

Manager - CEO Yi Feng has sent me here. He asked me to tell you to hear this.

Then the manager pulled out a phone from his mobile. He played an audio recording.

Audio Recording.

Yi Feng - I know you guys must be thinking what am I doing. But I also know that you guys are tensed and even curious to know what is going on between me and my father especially you Xiao Ying. That is why you need to follow Manager Qin's lead. Go wherever he is talking you guys.

Audio Recording ended.

Xiao Ying had a smile on her face.

Xiao Ying - He knows me very well.

Manager - Please come with me.

Then the manager took them to the place where Yi Feng was. Yi Feng was standing there alone.

Xiao Ying - Where is your father, Senior Yi Feng? Did he leave already?

Yi Feng - No, Xiao Ying. He is not here. He is there in that hall. I will be going there and you all will be going to that room.

Xiao Ying - Then how will we be able to hear what you both will be talking?

Yi Feng - That is specially designed. That room's walls are not made of bricks and cement. It is made up of plywood. Because of that, you guys can hear what we are talking. We use that room when we have to talk to someone like him or some business-related people. So, that we can easily record what is going on there. I am sure that Senior Ting Hao must have made a room like that in his office and maybe in his mansion too.

Ting Hao - Yeah, I have.

Yi Feng - See. All businessmen do this. It's necessary. Okay, I'll go now. You guys go in there. Manager Qin, I want you to switch it on too.

Manager Qun nodded and then Yi Feng started walking. As he was walking, few men in black started walking behind him, protecting him.

Ting Hao - Even I don't take so much security with me. I am sure that he needs it.

Xiao Ying - He does need it.

Chang An - Okay, guys, let's go.

Then they all went inside the room. Inside the room, they saw that there is a big security system kept there. Manager Qin switches it on and they were able to see what was going on there. Yi Feng sat on the sofa in front of his father

Yi Feng - Why are you here? Have you again come to ruin me? But you know you can't do that. You can't even buy any of the shares of my hotel because no one has it. All the shares are mine and no matter what happens, I'll never sell my shares.

Yi Feng's dad - I know that. After all, you are my son. I know you are also business-minded. You are like me.

Hearing that, Yi Feng got furious but he controlled his anger.

Yi Feng - I am not like you.

Yi Feng's dad - Okay. By the way, how is your girlfriend, Xiao Ying?