Long Drive (Part 2)

Chang An was still driving and everyone else was sleeping. Ting Hao was sleeping with his head on Bai Cao's lap and Bai Cao was sleeping with her head on the window.

After 3 hours of continuous driving, Chang An was tired and everyone else was still sleeping. Chang An was unaware of it.

Chang An stops the car on the side of the road.

Chang An - Ting Hao, I need some rest.

Ting Hao did not answer. Chang An turned back and saw Ting Hao sleeping on Bai Cao's lap.

At first, Chang An looked shocked to see him like that. But then, he smiled.

Chang An(thinking) - Finally, Ting Hao and Bai Cao are getting close. Slowly but there is progress in their relationship.

Then Chang An turned towards Bai Cao. And suddenly, he started thinking of what Ting Yi said to him in the cafeteria after drinking the milk he prepared for her.

Chang An(thinking) - How does Bai Cao know about that recipe? As much as I know, I never gave her that recipe. I gave this recipe only to my sister. Does this mean that Bai...

Suddenly Chang An shakes his head hard. It felt like he wanted to take that idea out of his mind. But then suddenly Chang An eyes again fell upon Bai Cao and he started looking at her carefully. But all of a sudden, Chang An saw her sister's image in Bai Cao. His eyes went wide and then he again shared his head with his eyes closed and turned back to front. He keeps his hands on the steering wheel and slowly opens his eyes.

Chang An(thinking) - What am I even doing? Why am I trying to see Bai Cao as my sister? Do they really look so similar?

Suddenly, Chang An hits his hand in the steering wheel.

Chang An - What am I thinking? I guess I need some fresh air.

Them Chang An came out of the car and pushed the car door hardly which made Bang sound. Because of that sound, Ting Yi woke up. Everyone else was a little disturbed but they all went to sleep again but not Ting Yi.

Ting Yi - I want to go out.

Saying that, Ting Yi stood up and hits her head on the roof.

Ting Yi - Ouch!

Then Ting Yi bends herself down a little and sees Ting Hao sleeping on Bai Cao's lap. Her eyes went wide. Then she immediately closes her eyes tightly.

Ting Yi(slapping herself lightly) - Ting Yi, what are you doing? Why were you looking at them like that? Don't you have shame? He is your brother and future sister-in-law.

Then Ting Yi turns her head to her right and slowly opens her eyes. There she sees Chang An walking restlessly.

Ting Yi - What happened to him? Why does he look so restless? How should I ask him? There is no way out?

Then Ting Yi turned towards the trunk. And suddenly, her eyes sparkled like a star.

Ting Yi - I have an idea, but I will need Chang An's help. How should I call him? Phone... where is his phone?

Then Ting Yi started looking near the driver seat whether Chang An's phone is there or not, but it was not there. Then Ting Yi again turned towards Chang An and saw that his phone was in his hand. She took her phone out and called Chang An.

On the other side, when Chang An saw that Ting Yi was calling him he was puzzled and turned back towards the car. He saw that Ting Yi was awake. Ting Yi told him to answer the call with her gesture and Chang An answers the call.