BLURRY PAST

Ting Hao(in this mind) - Chang An, please say yes. Please! Maybe I found your sister. It's just that I am not sure that she is your sister. Please say yes, Chang An.

Chang An - What do you guys think?

Ting Hao - I think you should go because it will help us to find Ai Shu. Who knows maybe you saw the person who saved Ai Shu but you just don't remember it right now. After all. you were just a kid at that time. Right?

Chang An - I think Ting Hao is right. I should go. Why don't you all go back home? I and Ting Hao will go to my old house.

Ting Yi - No, Chang An. I will go with you.

Xiao Ying - We all will go with you, coach.

Chang An - It's ok. I will be fine.

Ting Yi - We know that you will be fine, Chang An. You will be fine from outside but inside you... you always blame yourself. You think all this happened because of you. You think that you should have been inside the house when this accident happened. We all know that you are very good at hiding your feelings. But let me tell you, Chang An. We will be there beside you always just like you were there beside us when we were facing problems... when I was blaming myself... you were there to tell me that it was not my mistake... it was not me. You did a lot for us, and now it's our turn to do something for you... it's our turn to stand beside you like a shield.

Bai Cao - Yeah, coach. You were always there for us... with us. Now it's our turn now.

Xiao Ying - Yeah. We also want to do something for you.

Yi Feng - I want to do something for my cousin. A cousin whom I met after a long time.

Then everyone started looking at Ting Hao thinking that he will say something.

Ting Hao - Why are you guys looking at me? Don't think that I am going to say something like that. Ok?

Saying that, Ting Hao was about to go but before he could, Chang An stopped him by saying...

Chang An - Ting Hao, thank you.

Ting Hao stopped and turned his face towards Chang An.

Ting Hao - Why are you thanking me?

Chang An - You have done a lot for me.

Ting Hao - I never did anything for you.

Chang An - I know that you will never accept things you have done for others especially me. I know your nature, Ting Hao. You never share your feelings... pain, but you are always there when any of us was in pain. You were always there to console me when I was thinking that I will never be able to find Ai Shu, but you built that hope inside me. You built the hope that I can find Ai Shu. And till now whatever I got to know about Ai Shu is all because of you. Today, I finally met my cousin and Li Na... all because of you. If you would not have done all this then I would have never been able to find Li Na. I would have never been able to meet my cousin even though he was in front of me. Thank you so much.

Ting Hao could not say anything.

He turned back and went towards the car saying...

Ting Hao - I am going towards the car. Come there whoever wants to go to Chang An's old house.

Everyone started following Ting Hao except Li Na.

She stayed at the office as she had some work to do.

While walking, Ting Hao called Detective Charles

Ting Hao - Hello!

Charles - Hello, Ting Hao. What happened?