HER BEST DECISION

Chang An - I want you to say the truth. See, it's like if Ai Shu is still waiting for you and likes you then it will be like, on one side, there is a girl who likes you and you loved her too in childhood but you don't love her now and on the other, there is a girl whom you currently love but she does not love you. What will you do?

Ting Hao - What do you want me to do?

Chang An: What do you think that you will do?

Ting Hao - That is what I am asking, what do you think I should do?

Chang An - You should do what you think should be done by you.

Ting Hao - Why are you saying the same thing in different words?

Chang An - Then why are you asking me the same question in different words?

Ting Hao - Why are you copying me?

Chang An - I am not copying you. You are the one who is copying me.

Then both of them folds their hands and starts looking in the opposite direction.

Ting Hao signs and then turned towards Chang An.

Ting Hao - What do you want me to do? What do you want me to say? What do you want to know?

Chang An - I just want to know what is in your heart, Ting Hao.

Ting Hao smiled and lowers down his head.

Ting Hao - At this moment, who is in my heart is more important than what is in my heart. And you know very well who is in my heart.

Chang An - Yeah, I know

Then Chang An also lowered down his face and Ting Hao was looking at him.

Ting Hao(thinking) - Is he disappointed with my answer? Did he think that I will say that I will choose Ai Shu? I need to clear this up.

Ting Hao - See, Chang An, I love Bai Cao and I can't help it. And whatever I said to Ai Shu was in childhood. I was a kid at that time.

Hearing that, Chang An glared at Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - I mean, I am not saying that I was not serious at that time. I am just saying that I love Bai Cao. I don't know why I love her. She is the first person who rejected me so many times but still I love her God know why. And I am sure that Ai Shu might have moved on. I am sure that she is not waiting for me. To be honest, I hope she is not waiting for me because I know that I won't be able to give her that what she expects me to give her. I just love Bai Cao and I can not imagine loving someone else and in that someone, Ai Shu is included too. I just don't want Ai Shu to go through with what I went through. I don't want her to like or for wait someone who is already in love with someone because I know how it feels. I know how much it hurts to see the person you love... loving someone else. I just don't want Ai Shu to feel that. And I am pretty sure that she might have a boyfriend because, since childhood, she was charming. Or if she doesn't have a boyfriend, then she must have a person who madly loves her. And I am very very very sure that she will be really very happy to know that her Brother Ting Hao is madly in love with someone.

Chang An - I hope the same. And Thank God that you will not become my brother in law! What a relief!

Ting Hao - Yeah, right.

Both of them giggled.

Chang An - I am really happy, Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - Why? Because I won't become your brother in law!

Chang An - That is a reason for my happiness but I am happy to see your love for Bai Cao. I am happy to know that you are ready to sacrifice everything for her. Doesn't matter if she loves you or not, you will always love her.