Long Drive

Doctor - He violated a rule. He needs to be punished and he should be punished. I am calling our manager.

Then the doctor took out her phone from her pocket and started dialling the number.

Ting Yi - Wait! What punishment? It's just a small matter! He may be accidentally marked the option of husband.

Doctor - I am really sorry but he broke our hospital's rule. and if we won't inform this to our manager, our jobs will be in danger. So, please, let me make this call. You guys just defend yourself in front of him. But for your kind information, a guy did the same thing a few days back and he was sued by our manager.

She smirked after saying that and called the manager. The call rang twice and the manager picks up the call.

Manager - Hello!

Doctor - Hello! I have something to tell you, sir.

Manager - What is it? Did someone break the rule again?

Doctor - Actually, sir...

Before the doctor could finish, she was interrupted by a voice. It was Bai Cao.

Bai Cao - He is my husband!

The doctor was shocked but still suspicious. She disconnects the call.

Doctor - Oh, really!?

Bai Cao - Yeah.

Doctor - Why should I believe you? I don't know whether you are saying the truth or you are just saying this to save him from getting punished. After all, your friends also don't know that you both are married.

Bai Cao - You are right. They all don't know that we got married. And that is because we didn't had time to tell them.

Doctor - What do you mean that you didn't had time? Are they not your best friends?

Bai Cao - They are. But we got married yesterday night only. We just made that decision at that very moment when we saw the church. And just after we got married... I fainted. Right, Senior Ting Hao?

Bai Cao glared at Ting Hao to indicate him to say "Yes".

Ting Hao - Yeah! Yeah!

Then Ting hao went near Bai Cao and puts his hand on Bai Cao's shoulder. As he did that, Bai Cao hold his hand which was kept on her shoulder. Ting Hao saw Bai Cao's hand touching his hand. He was too happy to see. He smiled and lowers down his face to hide his smile.

Bai Cao - If you want more proof, then I have one. When I fainted, he was the one who brought me here on his back.

Ting Hao - How do you know that I brought you here on my back?

Bai Cao - I don't know. I just remember that you picked me up on your back. Before that, you said a lot of things but I don't remember all that.

Ting Hao - Okay.

Bai Cao turned towards the doctor.

Bai Cao - So, do you need any other proof, doctor?

Doctor - No.

Chang An - So, that everything is clear now, can you please leave, doctor? We need to confront them now.

Doctor - Yeah, sure.

Then the doctor went out of the room. As soon as she left, Bai Cao lifts Ting Hao's hand from her shoulder, get up and twists it.

Ting Hao - Ahh! Bai Cao, sorry!