Interrogation

Then Yi Feng stood up.

Yi Feng - By the way, I want to know something. I have one question to ask Senior Ting Hao as well as Baicao. So, can I ask?

Ting Hao and Baicao looked at each other and then they turned their face towards Yi Feng and nodded.

Yi Feng - Okay. So, my question is, where did you find Baicao?

Ting Hao was about to answer Yi Feng's question but...

Yi Feng - And after you found Baicao then why didn't you guys come to the hospital? It's okay if you didn't come to the hospital directly but you guys would have informed us. Why didn't you guys inform us? And why did you call us so many times? And why were we not able to listen to our ringtones?

Everyone's mouth was wide open.

Yi Feng - What happened? Why are you guys looking at me like this?

Chang An - Yi Feng, how were you able to say all that in just one breathe?

Ting Hao - I have a question too. Was that only one question?

Ting Yi - Yeah, that's a logical question.

Yi Feng - Senior Ting Hao, Baicao, please answer my question.

Ting Hao & Baicao - Okay.

Ting Hao - I found Baicao in a place that is our secret and we don't wanna share that.

Yi Feng - What do you mean by our secret place? Are you guys hiding something from us? Are you guys...

Baicao - It's nothing like you are thinking, Senior Yi Feng. Actually, I was near the place where I go when I am sad. And I am not comfortable sharing where the place is.

Yi Feng - Okay. Then how come Senior Ting Hao got to know about that place?

Ting Hao - Because I am the one who introduced that place to Baicao.

Yi Feng - Okay.

Ting Hao - Over to the next question. Why didn't we came to the hospital when I found Baicao? So the answer to this question is, actually we did come to the hospital directly. But when we reached here we saw that you all were sleeping and Baicao was hungry too so we thought that we should go to buy food. So we went there.

Baicao - Over to the third question. Why didn't we inform you guys? Actually, it was not at all my plan. It was his plan to not tell you.

Chang An - And will you bother to tell us why did he do this?

Baicao - Why don't you ask himself?

Then Chang An turned his face towards Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - Okay, I will tell you. I did this because I wanted to surprise you all.

Chang An - Surprise all of us! Okay, continue.

Ting Hao - Over to the fourth question, why did we call you so many time and why were you all not able to listen to your phones' ringtone? Baicao, please answer the question.

Baicao - We did that because Senior Ting Hao wanted to add a little more spice into our surprise.

Ting Hao - Hey Baicao, why are you lying? I didn't do that to add spice to our surprise. I don't even like spicy things.

Baicao - If I am lying then you tell them the truth.

Ting Hao - I'll tell you guys the truth. I did that to...

Chang An - To?

Ting Hao - To know that you all are awake.

Chang An - Ting Hao, that was a lame reason.