BAI CAO IS JEALOUS

Ting Yi landed in Chang An's arms. Ting Yi tried to go far from Chang An but Chang An hugged her tightly.

Ting Yi tried but Chang An kept on holding her tightly in his arms.

Chang An - Ting Yi, calm down.

But Ting Yi still does not stop. She still kept trying to move away from Chang An, but Chang An didn't let her go.

Ting Yi(sobbing) - Let me go, Chang An.

Chang An - I won't. I won't let you go because I can't let you go. You matter a lot to us. You matter a lot to me, Ting Yi.

Ting Yi stops moving away from Chang An. She hugs him and starts crying her heart out.

While crying.

Ting Yi(sobbing) - I am nothing. I am just a useless being. I am nothing but a burden on my brother's shoulder. I hate myself.

Tears started falling off from Chang An's eyes too.

After fifteen minutes

Ting Yi and Chang An were sitting.

Chang An - Ting Yi!

Ting Yi - Yeah.

Chang An - Since when did you start thinking about all this?

Ting Yi - Few months. I don't know specifically.

Chang An turns towards Ting Yi

Chang An - Ting Yi, listen to me very carefully. I don't know what is the reason why you started thinking like that. But let me tell you that you are really important, not only for me but for everyone. Especially for Ting Hao. You are not a burden to him, you are his life. One of the most important women. Actually, he only has women in his life.

Ting Yi smiled.

Chang An - Ting Yi, do you even know what you're for Ting Hao? You're his everything. After your mom's accident, Ting Hao lived only for you. He loves you a lot and for him, you're not his sister actually. You're like his child. For him, you're his first child and he will always love you the most. For your happiness, he can go to any extent. For you, he will sacrifice everything without even saying a single word. You're that special and important to him. If he will get to know that you are thinking like this, then he will be broken. You know that more than I do. You are not only important for him, but for us too. You are a really important part of our group. Don't think that you are nothing because for many people... you are their everything.  And about your leg, your leg will be fine as it was. You will walk like before. I promise you that.

Ting Yi -Are you sure that I will be able to walk like before?

Chang An - Damn sure. Now stop crying.

On the other side.

Ting Hao and Bai Cao were sitting on the chair. Both of them were looking at the sky.

Bai Cao - This moon really fascinates me. It does not emit its own light but it is the one that makes the night sky beautiful. Without it, the night sky is empty. Even if it's filled with the stars, it's empty without the moon.

Ting Hao - You are right. The night sky really represents my life.

Bai Cao(confused) - What do you mean?

Bai Cao turns her face towards Ting Hao so did Ting Hao.

Ting Hao - Nothing.

Then Bai Cao turns back towards the sky and starts looking at the stars but Ting Hao kept looking at her.