THE THIRD WHEEL IN THEIR LOVE

Bingwei - Ting Hao thinks that Guo Guo cheated on him with me.

Bai Cao(shocked) -What!

On the other side

Chang An was pulling Ting Hao, then suddenly, Ting Hao's phone ranged.

Ting Hao - Chang An, leave me. My phone is ringing. Let me check who it is.

Chang An - Okay.

Then Chang An leaves Ting Hao's hand and then suddenly, Ting Yi came over there.

Ting Yi - What is going on here? Chang An, why are you pulling my brother?

Chang An  Nothing. What do you want? Did you want to say something?

Ting Yi - Oh yeah! I want you both to come with me.

Ting Hao - Where?

Ting Yi - You will get to know it when you will see it. By the way, where is Bai Cao and brother Bingwei?

Ting Hao - Bai Cao is there.

Ting Hao says that while turning to his back. As he turned, he saw Bai Cao and Bingwei talking to each other.

Then suddenly, a child comes near Bai Cao and pushes her towards Bingwei.

Bai Cao lands in Bingwei's arms. Seeing that, Ting Hao closes his fist in anger.

Bai Cao got up and looks towards the child.

Bai Cao(sweetly) - Hi!

Child - Hi!

Bai Cao(sweetly) - May I know the reason why you pushed me?

Child - I pushed you because I don't want you both to fight.

Both Bai Cao and Bingwei smiles.

Bingwei -We were not fighting.

Bai Cao - Yeah. We were just talking.

Then suddenly, the mother of that child come near them.

Mother - I am really sorry. I hope you are not hurt.

Child - How can she be hurt, mommy? She, after all, landed in her boyfriend's arms.

Then the child was so loud that even Ting Hao could hear what he was saying.

Bai Cao - He is not my boyfriend.

Bingwei - Yeah.

Bai Cao & Bingwei - We both are friends.

Mother - I am really sorry. I hope you are not offended by what he said.

Bai Cao - No, it is okay. He is really cute. How can I be offended?

Mother - Thank you and sorry to bother you.

Bai Cao - It's okay.

Then the child went with his mother.

Bai Cao - Okay, what were you saying?

Bingwei - Yeah, I was saying...

Before Bingwei could finish saying, they heard a voice calling Bai Cao.

That voice was no one else's but Ting Hao's.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, come here, Ting Yi is calling you.

Bai Cao - Yeah, I will be there. You guys go ahead.

Ting Hao - Bai Cao, come here. Right now.

Bingwei - I think we should go, Bai Cao. I am not saying this for you. I am saying this for me because if you won't go, then he will beat me. After all, I am the reason why you are not going to him. And we will get a lot of time to talk. I am not going to die today. And Ting Hao won't let you die before him. So, we will talk some other time.