Past is in the past

Ting Hao - No, Ting Yi will also come with me.

Chang An - Ting Hao, you can't take Ting Yi with you if you want to take Baicao.

Ting Hao - Why can't I?

Chang An - Because of your stupid car. There are only two seats for two people. One driver and one other person.

Ting Hao - But, I want to take both of them.

Chang An - Ting Hao, now you have to choose, Baicao or Ting Yi.

Ting Hao was in a dilemma. Ting Hao's right hand held Baicao's hand and Ting Hao's left hand held Ting Yi's. Then he looked at Ting Yi once then he looked at Baicao. He was really confused. He then lowers his head and looks at Ting Yi's and Baicao's hands.

Ting Hao(in his mind) - God! What should I do? I can't leave Ting Yi because I love Baicao and I can't even leave Baicao because I love her. In what kind of situation I am in? I am in this situation because of my thoughtlessness. I shouldn't have stopped Ting Yi. If I'll leave Ting Yi then what will Baicao think of me?

Ting Hao's Imagination

Ting Hao - Ting Yi, I am sorry but can you go with Chang An? I want to take Baicao with me.

Ting Yi - Yeah, sure.

Baicao(in her mind) - What kind of brother is he? He left her sister for me? Good that I didn't accept his proposal. If he can leave his sister, then I am sure that he can leave me too.

Imagination Over.

Back to reality -

Ting Hao(shaking his head left and right) - No, no, no, no. I can't do that. But if I'll leave Baicao then what will she think of me?

Back to The Imaginary World of Ting Hao

Ting Hao - Baicao, I am sorry but can you go with Xiao Ying? I should take Ting Yi with me. And after all, Xiao Ying wanted you to go with her.

Baicao - Yeah, sure.

Baicao(in her mind) - Didn't he used to claim that he loves me? Is this how much he loves me that he left me for his sister? Good that I didn't accept his proposal. If he can leave me now, then who knows that he won't leave me in future.

Imagination Over.

Ting Hao(in his mind) - Oh God! I can't do this also. I can't leave Baicao.

Baicao(in her mind) - I think I should leave Senior Ting Hao's hand. There is no need for him to choose between me and Ting Yi. After all, she is his sister and who am I? I am nothing in front of Ting Yi. I even rejected Senior Ting Hao's proposal many times.

Baicao was about to leave Ting Hao's hand but before she could, Ting Yi left Ting Hao's hand. And Ting Hao raises his head.

Ting Yi - Brother, actually I want to go in the jeep. You know how much I love jeeps. So, I'll go with Chang An and you go with Baicao.

There was a relief on Ting Hao's face.

Ting Hao - Okay. Are you coming with me Baicao?

Baicao(nodding her head) - Hmm.

Then Ting Hao and Baicao sat inside the car and went towards the palace. Everyone else was standing there. Then suddenly Ting Yi hits Chang An on his arm very hard.

Chang An - Ouch... What was this for, Ting Yi?

Ting Yi - What was that?

Chang An - What was what?

Ting Yi - Why did you ask my brother to choose between me and Baicao? You know that brother loves Baicao a lot.

Chang An - I know that, Ting Yi.

Ting Yi - But you don't know that my brother loves me a lot too. And he won't leave me for Baicao. He never left me for that bitch.

Chang An - Who are you talking about?

Ting Yi - Oh, I am talking about his Ex-Girlfriend.

Xiao Ying - Ex-Girlfriend! Senior Ting Hao had a girlfriend?

Ting Yi - Yeah, he did. He really loved her but...

Chang An - But what?

Ting Yi - But she cheated on him.

Xiao Ying - I am sorry to ask and maybe I might sound a little selfish but I have to ask this. Did he love her as much as he loves Baicao now? And when Baicao will accept his love will his Ex-Girlfriend affect their relationship?

Everyone was speechless.

Xiao Ying - I know I am sounding selfish but I don't want Baicao to face heartbreak.

Ting Yi smiles and goes near Xiao Ying and put her hands on Xiao Ying's shoulder.

Ting Yi - Xiao Ying, Xiao Ying, Xiao Ying, Baicao is really lucky that she have a friend like you. And you are not at all being selfish. I can understand that you are worried about Baicao because you love her. But you know what, you can trust my brother. He really loves Baicao and I know that he won't break her heart intentionally. Who doesn't have a past? I also have a past and you know that very well. Because of that, I did many wrong things with Baicao. But I can say this for sure that in future with whoever I will be with, my past won't affect my relationship. So, relax. Trust in my brother. I don't know how much brother loved her. I don't know how much brother love Baicao. What I know is that Baicao is his present and that bitch is his past. Let the past be the past. Okay?

Xiao Ying - Okay.

Ting Yi - You can trust my brother.

Xiao Ying - I trust him.

Chang An - So, let's go?

Ting Yi - Yep.

Then Xiao Ying and Yi Feng sat inside the jeep and went towards Xiao Ying's home. And everyone else sat inside Chang An's jeep and they also went towards the palace.

TO BE CONTINUED