Great Love of Great Lovers

Mr Hu - Now, you know how I am, then bring Lin Li back or else, I will kill her lover. And then I will make her marry the one whom I want.

Listening to his statement, Yi Feng started to laugh. Mr Hu was puzzled.

Mr Hu - Why are you laughing?

Yi Feng - Why am I laughing! If I won't laugh then what will I do?

Mr Hu - What do you mean?

Yi Feng - Dad, Dad, just now you joked. Your sense of humour is getting better.

Mr Hu - You think I am joking?

Yi Feng - If it's not a joke then what is it? A threat?

Mr Hu - Yeah my son, it is a threat.

Yi Feng(with a smile on his face) - Hmm... you think, if you will threaten me, then I will do whatever you'll ask me to do but..., why should I listen to you?

Mr Hu - You should eat almonds, Yi Feng. If you won't listen to me then I will kill Lin Li's so-called boyfriend.

Yi Feng - Yeah... you will kill Gu Wei Yi. Right, right, right.

Mr Hu - So, you both are coming, right?

Yi Feng - Okay, I'll come there.

Mr Hu - Smart choice but not a good choice. Okay, I am going to hang up the call now.

Yi Feng - Wait, Dad. You better listen to me or else you will regret it.

Mr Hu - What do you mean?

Yi Feng - Listen to me very carefully, Dad. Imagine, if all the news channels get a mail which says that a millionaire is getting his own daughter married to someone she doesn't even know, actually no, she has never seen that boy in her whole life and her father is doing this just for a contract. Or else, they all get this mail in which it is written that a man, who claims that he is a One Women Man, but he is not like that. He already has a lot of affairs. Or else, they get both the mails. Then, what happens after that, Dad? I guess that this is not good for your so-called image. Right, Dad?

Mr Hu - Are you trying to threaten me?

Yi Feng - No, Dad. What are you saying? I am not trying to threaten you, I am actually warning you. I am warning you, do not ever threaten me.

Mr Hu - You can't do this. You don't have any proof against me.

Yi Feng - Right. But I think that the recording of our conversation is the biggest proof. You even accepted that you have done all this. Didn't you?

No answer from Mr Hu.

Yi Feng - Dad, how can you think that if you'll threaten me then I will do whatever you will ask me to do? I am your son only. I have my own ways to handle these types of situations.

Mr Hu(smiles) - You are really my son, Yi Feng.

Yi Feng - Yeah, you are right. I am really your son. And this is my biggest mistake.

Mr Hu - You will regret it.

Yi Feng - If you'll make me regret, then you will indirectly make yourself regret it.

Mr Hu - What!

Yi Feng - Oh, you did not understand? It's okay, I will make you understand. If you'll do something to make me regret my decision, then my friends... actually my family will make you regret making me regret. In short, if you will make me regret then you will indirectly make yourself regret it. I hope you understood what I mean.

No answer from Mr Hu.

Yi Feng - Okay, I am hanging up the call now. Bye.

And Yi Feng hangs up the call.

Call Ended

As Yi Feng disconnects the call he turns around and sees Gu Wei Yi standing there. Gu Wei Yi's facial expression was like he is about to cry but Yi Feng's facial expression was cold(no expression)

As Gu Wei Yi and Yi Feng see each other, a drop of tear rolls down from Gu Wei Yi's cheeks and he starts crying. When Yi Feng sees Gu Wei Yi crying, he hugs him and starts consoling him.

On the other side, Ting Hao took Chang An near a wheelbarrow which was filled with books.

Chang An - Why did you bring me here?

Ting Hao - You know, I saw Bai Cao for the first time here. We both were strangers.

Chang An - Wait, what! At that time Bai Cao didn't know who you were?

Ting Hao - No, she didn't know that. I was shocked too. I was like, you really don't know who I am?

Chang An - What did she say?

Ting Hao - Isn't her answer predictable? She said, No, I don't know you. Are you famous? I said, of course, I am not famous. And I started lying to her that I am an ordinary man just like her. But she got to know about it. And as I got to know her, I started liking her. And I don't even know that when this liking turned into love. And I tried hard, I tried hard to get her love but nothing worked. Then, I got to know about Ruo Bai's love for her. His love was... I don't even have words for it. And I sacrificed my love. And when I saw Chu Yuan with her, my heart was broken and obviously, Ruo Bai's heart was broken too. So, I decided to tell Bai Cao about Ruo Bai's feelings. And she realized that she loves Ruo Bai. My heart was broken again. Then, both Ruo Bai and Chu Yuan disappeared and I had little hope that now she will understand my love. But she didn't. Then you came into our lives and I saw you and Bai Cao together. My heart was broken again. And now, I lost all my hopes.

Chang An - How can you say that you lost all your hopes? You still have hope.

Ting Hao - Even if I have hope, still I don't want to do this with myself.

Chang An - You can't do this, Ting Hao. You think that Ruo Bai's love was great, but can't you see how great your love is? I haven't seen Ruo Bai. I don't know how much he loved Bai Cao. But I can surely say that he never loved Bai Cao as much you love her. Your love is greater than Ruo Bai's love.

Ting Hao - Okay. For once, I accept that my love is greater than Ruo Bai's love. But it won't change anything. Bai Cao will never love me.

TO BE CONTINUED