Chapter 26

Elizabeth's POV

"How in God's name would someone be able to throw that far. Fuck! Look at your face, this is going to cause problems, people are going to think I hit you or something." I sighed as I watched Andreas pace around the room. And here I thought that he was actually worried but I should've known better, he only cares about himself and his reputation.

"Andrea's please, calm do-"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WOMAN!" I jolted at his sudden outburst and clamped my mouth shut. I quickly averted my eyes and stared down at the floor.

"Do you even know how bad this is, there's a large cut going across my wife's forehead just as she gets into my country. People will think I'm abusing the oh so sweet princes." He stalked over and stopped in front of me where I sat. He gripped my jaw and forcefully turned my head up so I could look up at him. "And that's just not true, right?" He asked. I swallowed as his eyes bored into mine, his pupils dilated unnaturally and he sported that damn loathsome grin that made my anger boil.

"Yes." I forced out through clenched teeth. He shoved my face away before standing straight and fixing his jacket. I rubbed at my jaw in an effort to alleviate the slight ache from his nails digging into my skin.

"Go freshen up, there is this malodorous aroma that is filling the room and I'm for certain that it isn't me. When you're finished someone will take you to the dining hall." I gaped at him in disbelief and he just smiled before turning on his heel and leaving the door, closing the door loudly behind him.

I stood as soon as the door closed and leered holes into it hoping he could feel the burn of my stare somehow. How dare he? He was basically saying that I smelled.

I clenched my fist and groaned out in frustration. How could someone be so, so grotty. So incredibly repulsive and sickening. To say something like that to ME! The princess. Who did he think he is?

My inner rant was cut short when the door opened once more. I froze at the thought of him coming back inside but when I saw Helga walking over to me I visibly calmed.

"Princess you need to get ready for dinner." She said as she placed a dress over the chair that I had been sitting on.

"Right, thank you Helga." I smiled at her. She merely nodded before she turned and walked out of the room.

I sighed and picked up the dress. I stripped out of my current clothes and quickly slipped on the dress. I walked over to the full length mirror and examined myself. The dress was a bit flimsy at the bottom but tight around my waist and bust area. My breasts were basically spilling out from the top. It wasn't something that I would personally wear but mother picked it out and it would only cause more problems if I didn't wear it.

I gave myself a once over and sighed before I made my way to the door. I pulled it open and closed it behind me, jumping slightly when I saw Abel leaning by the door.

"Abel?" She straightened her posture as she looked down at me. I watched as her eyes ran over my entire frame before coming to a stop at my eyes.

"You're wearing this?" She asked with a raised a brow.

I looked down at my dress then back at her. "Does it look bad?" I asked. She quickly shook her head.

"It doesn't. You look gorgeous, it's just...isn't something I'd imagine you'd wear." She said and began down the hall. I followed her.

"It isn't but mother picked it out so I have to wear it." I sighed softly. Abel didn't respond and we fell into a silence as we walked.

I took a glance at her. She wasn't in her usual uniform and was instead wearing a white dress shirt and some black slacks. The first two buttons of her shirt were opened, allowing my eyes to wander along the tanned skin of her chest. My eyes ran along the length of her neck up her chin and to her lips.