Chapter 37

(Smut ahead!! Just in case some of you aren't into that)

Abel's POV

I groaned  softly when Elizabeth attached her lips to mine, her tongue swiped across my bottom lip and I wasted no time in giving her the access she so desperately wanted. I wasn't one to be the submissive kind and I didn't want her to exert herself too much. I wanted to make her feel good but I decided to let her take the lead this time around.

My hand made its way to her jaw. I gripped it gently as I deepened the kiss. I could feel Elizabeth's hand running down my body until it stopped at my trousers. Her fingers fumbled with the button before it popped open and she slid her hand into my pants, palming my already erect member.

I sighed against her lips when she finally pulled me from my confines. Elizabeth detached her lips from mine and made her way down my body. She obviously didn't plan on wasting any time. 

She sat back on her knees and grabbed the waistband of my trousers. I lifted my lower half slightly so she could pull the pants down my legs. Elizabeth threw my pants somewhere behind her, leaving my lower half completely bare. 

I squirmed in place, suddenly feeling a bit self conscious when Elizabeth began staring me down.

"Liz...stop staring so much." I shifted nervously on the bed. Elizabeth's eyes snapped back to mine and a small smile formed on her lips. She grabbed my thighs and opened my legs a little wider before crawling in between them. I jerked slightly when Elizabeth wrapped her fingers around my dick,  and a soft sigh left my lips when she slowly began stroking me.

I leaned up and rested my weight on my elbows as I watched her. She glanced back up at me, her eyes glazed over, filled with nothing but lust and admiration then she stuck her tongue out and teasingly ran the pad of it against the tip of my dick. I moaned and a shudder ran through my body when she finally wrapped her lips around me. Not once did she break eye contact.

I tried my best to lower my moans when she began swirling her tongue around the sensitive tip. Another moan left my lips when she began taking more of me in her mouth. I watched in awe as inch by inch of my member disappeared in her mouth. She was already so far down that I could feel the back of her throat. I knew I wasn't small, at least from what I've heard, but Elizabeth took me so easily. It was hard not to cum right then.

My head fell back and another string of moans left my lips when she began bobbing her head. A mixture of my moans and her groans filled the room and in no time I felt that tingling sensation in my lower stomach.

"Liz...wait." I groaned out and tried to sit up. I gripped the bed sheets when she hallowed her cheeks and slowly slid her lips off of my member. She shook her head and pushed at my chest.

"Relax." Was all she said before her mouth was on me once again. My head fell back onto the pillow and another shudder ran through my body when she resumed. I was surprised how good Elizath was at this, she seemed to know exactly what to do that in no time, the tingling feeling started building up again.

A loud groan left my lips as Elizabeth began hollowing her cheeks, her hand gripped the base of my dick and pumped the few inches that she couldn't take. 

"Liz...I'm going to come." I said through a breathy moan. Elizabeth's eyes snapped up to mine and she raised back up to my tip. She held my gaze as she swirled her tongue expertly around the head. That was all I needed to push me to the edge. 

My toes curled and a long, drawn out moan left my lips as the tingles started spreading like electricity across my body. My hips jerked instinctively at the sudden overwhelming pleasure. Elizabeth gagged and her hands grabbed at my thighs, pinning them down when I hit the back of her throat, but she never held up as rope after rope of my seed spilled into her mouth.