Chapter 47

(Warning- smut ahead, just in case some of ya'll aren't into that)

Abel's POV 

Monday rolled around quickly and I was incredibly grateful that Elizabeth agreed to accompany me to the Palace, because boy was I nervous.

I had tagged along with Elizabeth and Valerie to that festival she had mentioned before. We did end up running a bit late, mostly due to Valerie's indecisiveness on choosing what dress she wanted to wear. I've come to realize that she loved anything that had frills on it, she was so much like her mother it was a bit frightening. The festival however, was a truly memorable experience for me. In all my twenty seven years of living, I've never been to any type of festival or social gathering, maybe the only one being Elizabeth's birthday ball in Arkadia back when she just turned eighteen. And even though the crowded scene wasn’t something I would say I liked, I was just happy that I got to experience it with my two most favorite people. 

Well, that was until Michael joined us. He had shown up out of nowhere and stayed with us for about three hours. I quickly became irritated with him being there because everytime I tried to engage with Valerie he would swoop in and drag her away. I'm assuming that Elizabeth sensed my annoyance because, to my surprise, after a few more occurrences of him being a complete dolt she told him that we were going the rest of the way by ourselves. I couldn’t have been any happier. 

I remember smiling to myself at the way his face fell and how defeated he had looked. I didn't hate the guy, but I wanted him to feel exactly how I did when he kept butting into the time I was trying to spend with Valerie.

That being said, after he was out of the picture, the three of us continued on our jolly way. One could even say we looked like the picture perfect family.

"Ready to go?" 

I blinked out of my thoughts and glanced over at Elizabeth who came through the bedroom door. Did I mention that I've been staying with them all weekend? I might as well move in.

"Almost, this is giving me one hell of a time though." I grumbled as my fingers fidgeted with the tie.

I heard Elizabeth chuckle before she walked over to me and pushed my hands away.

"It's really not that hard. Let me show you, just fold here, push this part here-" she began to explain how to properly tie the damn thing, but my attention was solely on her. 

I took my time to run my eyes over her, taking in how gorgeous she looked in the dress she was wearing. She had decided to glam up a bit and wear a dress that accentuated every bit of delicious curve her body had to offer. It was hard to focus on anything but her.

"There we go." She said and smoothed her hands along the front of my shirt. She glanced up at me and I watched as her eyes twinkled as she stared at me. "What is it?" She smiled softly.

"You look great in this dress." I murmured and ran my hands along her waist. She smiled and pressed herself against me.

"How good?" She breathed out. I grinned and leaned down to her ear.

"To the point where I want to bend you over this dresser and fuck you into oblivion." I whispered and smiled when I pulled away. I watched as her cheeks tinted red. She let out a ragged breath and grabbed the front of my shirt.

"We'll be late." She said softly.

I groaned heavily. I grabbed one of her hands and pressed it against the growing bulge in my pants. "But I can't leave like this Liz." I whined and nuzzled her neck.

She took a sharp breath and gently groped me over my slacks. I moaned lightly and gripped the edge of the dresser, trapping her between my arms. I leaned down and brushed my lips lightly against her neck, eliciting a quiet moan from her.