Chapter 45

(Warning! Smut ahead, just in case some of you aren't into that.)

Elizabeth's POV

Abel wasted no time in attacking my lips once more, this time much more demanding, as if she couldn't wait another second, too eager to get a taste of me.

I moaned softly against her lips, the same lips that I've longed to feel for so long and my hands fidgeted as I tried to pry open the buttons of her shirt. Frustrated, I gripped her shirt between my fingers and pulled at the fabric with all my strength. One by one, each button popped open. Abel chuckled against my lips, unphased as I pushed the shirt from her shoulders.

"Eager are we?" She whispered against my lips then pulled away to properly take the shirt off. As she did so my eyes fell to her chest which was wrapped tightly with bandages.

"Did you get hurt?" I asked and ran my fingers gently over the bandage, immediately getting worried. Abel chuckled and leaned back into me and nuzzled her head in my neck.

"No, it's only to keep my chest flat. Men don't have breasts Liz. I have to keep up the appearance. " She chuckled against my neck. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"I guess you're ri-" I stopped mid sentence and took in a sharp breath when I felt Abel run her tongue along the length of my neck. I sighed and leaned into her, my desire from earlier quickly returning.

"No more talking." Abel whispered against my neck. I swallowed and nodded as she continued her assault, suckling hard on my skin and no doubt leaving marks.

I let out a soft moan when she gently groped my breast. Then she ran one of her hands back up to my neck and squeezed it lightly. I groaned, impatient at her incredibly slow pace.

I gathered all my strength and flipped us over. Abel stared up at me as I straddled her, a mischievous smirk plastered on her face.

"Taking the lead I see, I don't mind." She said and ran her hands along my exposed thighs. Then she sat up and connected her lips with mine. I wrapped my arms around her neck and smiled against her lips when I felt her hands on my back. She tugged the zipper of my dress down and just like I had done to her, she pushed it off my shoulders. It bunched up around my waist.

Abel pulled back and ran her eyes over me, the only piece of fabric separating her eyes from my bare skin was my corset.

Abel reached behind my back once more and began pulling the ribbons that held the corset together. As she loosened each ribbon one by one she stared up at me, not once breaking eye contact. Finally she pulled the last ribbon loose. I sighed in content and carefully slipped out of the garment.

Abels eyes immediately fell onto my breasts. It wouldn't be the first time that she's seen them, they looked the same as before. The only evident difference was the fact that they had gotten a little bigger after my pregnancy. But Abel looked at them as if it was the first time. The way she stared at them, at me, made it seem as if I was the most beautiful piece of art on display. It made me feel beautiful.

Then she flipped us once more. I squealed loudly by the sudden movement and bit my lip when Abel grabbed my dress and ripped it from my body, leaving me bare. The only piece of fabric left being my underwear.

Abel's hands slowly made their way down my stomach, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake. Then she gripped the waistband of my underwear between her fingers and glanced up at me, asking for permission with her eyes. I nodded quickly and lifted my hips, allowing her to slip it off.

I now laid bare, stark naked in front of her. My body heated even further as I watched her run her eyes all over me, burning holes into every inch of my skin.