Chapter 1

His soft lips trailing down my stomach ever so lightly with just barely a touch, left my body shivering with goosebumps. He knew what I liked and he knew just how to leave me with want. Leaving wet kisses along my neck, finding my weak spot he bit down, making me blissfully moan his name...

Dante...

His gorgeous, glinting green eyes met mine filled with lust and need for me. I wanted him. I needed him. Impatiently I pulled him down, begging for him, but he wouldn't give in to me. Instead he made me want him more when he trailed his fingers along my stomach and dangerously lower, staring me in the eyes, closely watching my every reaction and he smirked in satisfaction when he noticed I was melting for him.

He reached my inner thighs and I sighed ready for what's to come when he pulled his hand back up, grinning down at me.

"Dante..." I whispered, pleading with my eyes. Slowly he began raising up my shirt, inching higher and higher until I was in nothing but my red laced bra, groaning at the sight before him. He leaned down and pleased me with his light wet kisses, his thumb hooking inside my shorts, lightly rubbing me, leaving me withering under his caress.

Making his way down towards my stomach he began pulling my shorts down further and further until they reached my ankles and I kicked them off, reaching for his shorts, hooking my thumb inside. He leaned forward, hovering between my legs, chuckling softly, "So Impatient".

I desperately wanted him. I couldn't wait any longer. I needed him and he knew it, but he was intent on teasing me. He wasn't helping by kissing and sucking on every other bit of my body except where I needed him most. Feeling his thumb rub against the soft fabric of my panties brought my core with wetness and ache in anticipation. He pressed down and my mouth opened on its own accord, small moans escaping.

He was intensely staring me down and I stared at him, keeping his attention on me. He was everything I wanted. Sexy. His eyes darkened with desire once I moaned out his name, he was ready for me. As his fingers traveled inside my panties my eyes closed, breathing ragged when they slipped in.

"Open your eyes baby" He whispered, slipping in another finger as my eyes opened seeing him biting his lip, his tongue sliding out wetting them.

"Dante..." I moaned, taking control of his hand, circling it around.

"I need you-" Bang!

"I need you too baby" Bang! Bang! He needed me. Those words brought me so much joy.

I watched him lift up and pull his shorts down. He pushed me back down, settling between my legs.

"I want-" Bang! Bang!

Jerking awake, I frantically looked around my room. What the hell is that?!

"Ah... Ah god baby. That feels so good" I sighed with frustration as I heard my sister, Hope moan through the wall. Argh! They were having sex. At 12:00 in the morning?! Acting like they're the only ones who live here... I pay bills too! She was always so loud, like she purposefully wanted to piss me off. It's so frustrating. A warning would suffice. Gosh. Rolling my eyes, I snatched my pillow off my bed and made my way downstairs to the guest room.

I normally slept here when they kept me up. Can't hear them from here. My room was directly across from theirs, so I could hear every single thing, unless I was dreaming like I was before they rudely interrupted it. We were just getting to the good part. I was finally going to have sex with him. His hands all over my body, caressing me, his lips trailing over me with wet kisses. I sighed, only in a dream.

***

Waking up, I looked over at the clock. It was 8:00, a little earlier than I normally wake up, but at least I didn't sleep in. Stretching and yawning, I replayed the events in my head and bit my lip recalling my dream. More like my sex fantasy. I didn't have a sex dream every single day, but it was nice to have them every once in a while. I wished they were real, even though I knew they would never be. It was wrong on so many levels to even see my sister's husband the way I do, let alone have sex dreams about him, but my mind and heart made their own decisions and they both wanted Dante.