Chapter 30

Next Day

Waking up, I wanted to go back to sleep. My day was ruined by me waking up. I was leaving my baby today. Have to go back to Atlanta. Sighing, I lifted up and was pulled back down and pulled into Xavier's chest with his arms around me. It was like me, not wanting to let him go either. I pulled up his hand, kissing the back of his knuckles.

"Baby I should get going now" He groaned, joining our hands. "You don't have a specific time when to leave, so you can stay longer" Amused by his little statement, I turned around, laying my chin on his chest. "If you don't let me go, you're not getting any anymore" I was lying, of course he was, but he didn't know that. He raised up to look at me, then laid back down saying whatever.

I slapped him, laughing and he rolled over on top of me.

"You can't take something away that's rightfully mine" He grinned, while I was looking at his morning hair. All roughed up.

"It's mine Xavier"

"Ow!" I shrieked when he cupped me threw my panties and I put my hand over his, but he smacked it away. "It was mine the minute you decided to call me again"

" Well... " I mean...

He gripped my neck, lifting me up , pulling me to his face.

" Faith don't play with me" I think he knew what I was going to say. " Okayyyy '' I pushed his hand away, rolling onto him. He kept his hand on my neck though and pulled me down. "Don't ever fix your mouth to say anything other than your body is mine. You. Are. Mine'' I could tell just how serious he was, by the tighter of his grip and the darkening of his eyes. Made him look sexier... scarier almost.

I nodded my head though, leaning down and taking his lips within my own. He released my neck, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me down, against his body.

"I'm going to miss you like hell baby" I laid down in his neck, feeling our stomachs heaving against each other. I feel like he does that on purpose, always wanting my stomach to be against him like it's going to magically do something to the baby.

"I'm going to miss you too" I huffed, this is always the hardest part of being in a long distance relationship.

"Then let me give you something to keep you waiting for the next time you see me" He whispered in my ear, kissing my earlobe. So I like him to be nasty in the morning. "Or... I'll give you something to keep you waiting for me" I lifted up as he ripped off my panties.

"I think I like that idea"

***

Stepping outside, I took a deep breath, looking up at the yellow shining sun, feeling the cool breeze against my skin. I insisted on catching a flight, but he wouldn't allow me to, so I'm getting on his jet! By myself though which is a bummer. He has things to do and can't go back with me. The man took the bags that Xavier decided to stuff his clothes with for me to wear to sleep. Literally said he doesn't want me to sleep with anything on except his clothes. I'm probably not going to, it's just going to make me think about him, which was the goal.

"I'll let you know when I make my next appointment" I walked into his arms, laying my head on his chest as he swayed us side to side. "You better. I'm serious" He lifted my chin up, our eyes meeting and I nodded.

He thumbed my bottom lip, trailing his thumb down my throat softly and then kissed me, tongue first, like always.

" I love you" He whispered before pecking my lips. " I love you too" Then I pecked his lips, getting onto the jet. I sat down in the seat, staring out the window, staring at him the entire time. The man had him move back away from it since we were about to leave and he found my eyes. Then I heard the jet roar and we started lifting up, as we got further and further away.