Chapter 14

Next Day

Ding!

My eyes opened at the sound of my phone notification and I groaned annoyed at the disturbance of my sleep. I lifted up, reaching over and Xavier moved my hand, wrapping his arms around me. "Get it later" He groaned, still half asleep.

"What if it's an emergency? I do have a sister, remember?" I laughed, pushing his arm and he huffed, handing me my phone. Turning it on, I saw Nadia's name.

Faith can we talk? I'm sorry. Please talk to me.

I rolled my eyes, throwing it down.

"Nope, just Nadia," I turned around, facing him. "Why are you guys fighting?" He ran his hand up and down my thigh, distracting me from answering until he called my name and my eyes snapped back to him.

"We had different opinions" I shrugged and he rolled his eyes. I punched him in his chest, laughing. "It's not nice to roll your eyes Xavier" He rolled them again anyway.

"I can do that. You can't. But you both will get back cool. Always do" I hummed in response, getting out of bed and he slapped my ass. "Where are you going?" I smacked his hand, ignoring him, walking off. I started walking down the hall, searching for the bathroom.

Opening doors and doors. I opened another, and it wasn't the bathroom. It was a room full of pictures of me, him and other group of pictures we took. Curiosity got the best of me, so I walked in, looking around. Okay...

There were a few note cards hanging and I walked up, reading the first one that read:

Roses are red, violets are blue, I love the way your lips look so I asked can I kiss you? I had to giggle at that and my eyes kept traveling...

Roses are red violets are blue, wherever you are, I want to come to

I didn't realize until now that these were poems I used to find in my locker, but I never knew who left them there... And now I see it was him.

My eyes grew when I saw the last one.

Roses are red violets are blue, love never crossed my mind, until I met you

I never even got this one and I think I know why. "Faith?" I turned around quickly, seeing him standing in the doorway. "Uh... Sorry. I was looking for the restroom and I saw the room and I-"

I stopped when he started laughing. He walked up to me, wrapping his arms around me. "Faith stop rambling. It's okay. If I saw a bunch of pictures of me in a room, I would get curious too. You can look"

" How do you even still have these pictures?" I turned around in his arms, sighing. " I could never get rid of them. It didn't feel right." He kissed my cheek and my eyes ran over a certain picture that made me laugh out loud. Our Halloween photo. I tell you, we never went anywhere without taking a picture.

This photo was the best one yet. We were kissing. Not like real type kissing, it was a friendly thing but that's not what made it so cute. It was our costumes. I was Harley Quinn and he was joker. Perfect fit.

" Awww. It's gorgeous. I like it"

" You sure? It's not creepy?" He laughed, turning me around. " No. It's sweet and it shows how much you never gave up on everyone, and me" He pushed my hair behind my ear, smiling.

" I couldn't even if I tried" I raised my hands up to his face, asking for a kiss and he leaned down giving it to me. Then he picked me up.

" Now. About that vasectomy" I laughed. "Shut up" And I did just that once his lips were back on mine.

***

Just getting out of the shower, I dried my hair off, now brushing it out, running my fingers through my curls at the same time. I like how it looks when you brush slowly and they jump back up into their curls.

"Mhhm. You smell good" I can never get a break from this man. He started kissing my neck and I pushed him back, huffing. " Get your clingy ass on somewhere"

He did something I didn't expect. His hand came up and gripped my throat. "I have every right to be clingy. You left me for years so this is me making up for lost time" He grinned down at me like a mad man.

"Xavier.." I grabbed his hand, but he squeezed harder. "Mhmm. You like that don't you?" He leaned down, whispering in my ear, making me shiver in delight. I loved it. But I wasn't going to tell him that, so I rolled my eyes and his hand came down on my ass.

"Roll them again" His voice was deep and threatening and I liked it. So being the person I am, I rolled them again. He snatched my towel off and slapped my bare ass hard. "Oww! Xavier!" I pushed him hard, rubbing my stinging ass.

"I'll break you out of that habit baby" He kissed my cheek and I began laughing. Yeah right. Grabbing my mascara, I looked behind me, glaring at him, and he moved with his hands up. Good. Bending over just a little, I began doing my eyelashes. I liked them dark, but not extra dark like some people. My hand shook when Xavier decided to press his front against my ass.

"Oh my God Xavier move before you make me poke my eye" I glared at him through the mirror, huffing with frustration.

"How can I when you smell so good and look so juicy"

"Then stop looking" I snickered and he Slapped my ass hard and then I felt his unexpected hard thrust, and instantly I moaned, dropping my mascara, holding onto the counter.

I pushed back, moaning louder, taking him deeper hearing the smacking sounds of my ass cheeks. "Xavier!" I moaned out as he gripped my neck, lifting me up a bit, kissing my neck.

Dante's POV

"Oh I'm close!" Hope moaned out, gripping my hair. I looked down at her, but I didn't see Hope, I saw Faith and gosh did I love the view.

I slowed down as she screamed my name as she came. "Oh Faith" I moaned softly, as I found my release after her, rolling over on my side. "Dante, did you just call me Faith?" I pulled her down on top of me, rubbing her back and lied. "I said babe, woman" I started laughing, pulling her into my arms. I breathed in relief, that she didn't catch on. I'm so fucked.

I can't even fuck my wife without thinking of Faith. I even moaned her name, luckily I was able to lie quickly. Now I had her, it was so hard to not think about her. I shouldn't have kissed her. I shouldn't have fucked her for that matter and Hope still has no idea.

"What are you thinking about?" I looked down with a 'huh?'

"You look like you're thinking about something" She kissed my chest and I grinned, pecking her lips. "You never told me what the doctor said?" I switched the subject.

She sighed, laying back down. "They haven't called me back and it's been a while, so I'll call them soon" I nodded my head, laying down. I hope it was sooner than later because I needed this so I can finally get Faith out of my mind.

***

Walking downstairs, I smelled the goodness of great cooking. I slapped Hope's ass causing her to giggle like normal. "Smells good baby" I kissed her cheek, sitting down at the counter.

"You and Xavier have a booty fetish" She giggled and I groaned in annoyance hearing his name. "You still don't like him?" She huffed and I shook my head no.

I haven't liked Xavier ever since I met him. He was always around Faith. It was like he was her bodyguard or something, so protective over her. He was basically cock blocking me all the time and it was annoying. But I never told anyone that.

"Well I think he is good for her" She added, setting my plate in front of me. I felt bitter about that. Jealous if you will. I understand I have no right to be jealous, but I hate hearing Faith being with any guy. With any guy other than me that's making her happy. Especially Xavier.