Chapter 4

Next Day

Click!

I groaned, hearing a clicking sound and I opened my eyes seeing Hope holding up her phone with the flash in front of me. I huffed, putting my hand up, and it fell back down landing on something hard. I looked down and saw a tattoo and I raised up quickly, noticing I was sleeping beside Dante with my head on his shoulder and his arm was slightly around me, not fully. He didn't have a blanket on and I was relieved I still was wrapped in mine otherwise Hope wouldn't have found it funny.

Dante shifted and groaned a bit causing Hope to giggle and lean down, pecking his lips. I rolled my eyes with disgust and moved back. Then his eyes opened and he smiled.

"Good morning my sexy husband" She whispered and he cupped her face with one hand, pulling her forward, pecking her lips again.

"Good morning my sexy wife" I huffed in annoyance and cleared my throat.

" Go smooch somewhere else" Hope gave off her signature annoying, but cute giggle and he turned around like he was seeing me for the first time and then he pushed me.

" You fell asleep on the movies yesterday"

" You obviously did too" I pushed him back.

" That's not the point. You fell asleep first"

"Okay Brotherly and sisterly love. Want breakfast?" Hope asked, standing up.

" Yes I do! " Dante spoke and his hand came down on my thigh like he didn't realize he did it. I smacked his arm back though and then we started smacking each other repeatedly.

" Ah!" I yelped when he yanked my leg down and the pillow was over my face, muffling every sound and turning my head trying to breathe. I brought my knee up right where it hurts and he grunted, rolling off causing me to laugh loudly. I was about to jump over the couch when he pulled my leg and I lost my balance, tumbling over, hitting the floor in a funny way that made Hope laugh. He was going to jump on me, but I rolled over and he smacked the floor instead.

"Yeah kiss the floor!" I got up to my feet and ran over to Hope and he chased me. I got behind her, moving side to side.

"Don't put me in this!" Hope laughed trying to release herself from my hold, but I wouldn't let go. Instead, I pushed her hard at Dante and I took my opportunity and ran upstairs, huffing and puffing with him hot on my tail. I made it to my room, slamming the door, trying to lock it when he kept pushing it, holding onto the knob not allowing me to lock the door.

"Faith I'm stronger than you" He chuckled, deeply and his voice sent pleasure through my body and I eased up accidentally and the door slammed open.

I ran jumping on my bed, moving side to side so he wouldn't catch me.

"Hope! Get your husband!" I screamed and she said she's not in that. I looked up and he was giving off that sexy smirk that just makes me want to jump on him so badly. Taken off guard, my leg was pulled and I bounced on the bed, underneath him. I went to hit him, when my hands were pinned over my head, panting in exhaustion.

Soon my mind drifted to dirty thoughts though. He could fuck me right now, right here. Ooh how I wish he would. But I knew he wouldn't.

I lifted my knee and he closed his legs quickly, chuckling deeply.

"Hope needs that"

"She isn't trying to protect it is she?" I grinned up at him.

"She knows she doesn't have to" I was just staring up at him, noticing he didn't seem the least bit tired.