Chapter 21

*FyI there will be another semi sex scene soo... Yeah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day

Smiling, I sighed deeply, feeling around the bed, feeling paper and grabbed it. Sitting up, my eyes fluttered open, the blurriness going away. The note read :

Good morning baby... Hey I didn't leave you. I just went out to think and clear my head.

I huffed getting out of the bed, pushing my nightgown back down, smoothing my hair back. I grabbed my phone and key card, walked out, and went back to my room. Opening my door, I walked in, stopping short when I saw a pissed Dante sitting on my bed. I sighed with annoyance. It's too early for this shit. "Dante what the hell are you doing?"

I threw my phone on the bed, wrapping my hair up into a bun. "What the hell were you doing in Xavier's room, Faith?" I closed my door, locking it. "Nadia and Darnell were being loud yesterday. I went to sleep in his room."

"Did you fuck him?"

" Dante, why do you care? Don't worry about what I am doing" Damn... He got off the bed, stepping up to me. "Did. You. Fuck. Him? "

" Dante get out" I rolled my eyes.

" You did."

" And how would you know? " I crossed my arms in my chest and he lifted my nightgown up. "You're not wearing any panties" I pushed his hand off, shrugging.

" It doesn't matter who I am fucking because I'm not yours and I'm single"

He hit the door above my head hard behind me, making me slightly flinch. " It does matter because I love you and I don't want you fucking someone else on my trip"

" You damn right. It's your trip. Yours and your wife" I air quoted wife and he groaned.

" Careful Faith" I pushed him back again. " You need to go be with her anyway because you honestly don't deserve me. And honestly I am done with this. All you will keep doing is stringing me along and you will never choose me so it don't even matter"

" That's not true"

" Then what the fuck are we doing then Dante? "

" We will be together Faith. Right now it's not a good time. You know that you said it too"

" Get out Dante"

" No. I love you and I want to be with you"

" That's just it Dante. That's all you say. I want to be with you. I love you. We're going to be together. It's just words. Like every other guy. Are you doing or making promises that you know you can't keep. Write a check that you can't cash. And you know what it's my fault" I moved around him, throwing my hands up in the air.

" Yeah it's my fault. I should have never started it. and I definitely should have never said anything. I apologize. Blame it on me for being a dumb idiot for falling in love with an idiot like you. You know what I'm going to move, so you and Hope can have a happy imaginative family here" I air quoted the family, knowing what I meant, yet he didn't.

"Faith, where are you going to go because you don't know anyone but us" He laughed softly and I turned around to face him. "With Xavier. I'll move with Xavier when he goes to LA" I shrugged and that ticked him off.

" You're not going anywhere with him and you're fucking stay with me until I can prove to you that I can make this happen" I rolled my eyes, laughing. " Dante honestly I'm not shit to you and you don't tell me what to do"

He grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall, trapping me with his body. " Faith, I'm sorry. Baby just give me a chance. I promise I'll do it. Whenever you want me to, I don't care but I love you."