Chapter 8

⚠️ WARNING this chapter contains 18+ mature content. You have been warned
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day

Waking up by the non-stop ringing of my phone, I finally decided to get up and answer it.

"Bitch! I'm outside"

I hung up and looked at the time on my phone. Sheesh, it was already 3:00.

I walked downstairs where they were watching Tv, being quiet.

"Go get your things. Nadia's outside" They all awwed and said noooo, pouting, not wanting to leave. I grabbed Nathan's bag, opening the door and he started walking out. Nadia saw him and ran up, scooping him in her arms repeatedly kissing his face, saying she missed him over and over.

"Nadia. It's just been 2 days..." I laughed and she rolled her eyes. "So how was it?"

"It was fun enough where they don't want to leave" I grinned and Nastasia came out, between us.

" Dante and Faith took us to the aquarium yesterday. " She said and Nadia looked up at me, smirking with that glint in her eyes.

" Oh did they?" She asked, eyes never leaving mine. I rolled my eyes, pushing Nastasia to the car and Nadia began poking me.

" What are you doing miss girl? " She asked and they started coming out, giving me a hug and running to the car. " Nothing," I shrugged. She always thinks I'm doing something.

" Where is Dante? " She asked, noticing his car wasn't here. " Work"

" And Hope? "

" 3 day work trip." Her eyes bulged and then she gave me that eye that says 'you better not. That didn't stop her from saying it herself though.

"You better not try anything either. Dante isn't like that." She lectured me and I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Nadia shut up. I know that" I turned her around, pushing her to the car and she got Nathan situated. Then she gave me a hug, thanking me.

"I'm serious, Faith. Don't try anything that you know will fuck up your relationship with Hope or Dante" She put her finger out and I went to bite it, when she snatched it back, laughing.

I wasn't hearing any of that. I knew better. I walked in the house, and began cleaning up, folding blankets and everything. Babysitting isn't so bad. Especially when Dante is doing it with me.

Dante...

I ran up to my bathroom, turning the lights on to stare at myself in the mirror. I sighed disappointed. Don't try anything. Nadia's words rang through my head while I stared at my hair. Staring at it for a while, I ran into Hope's bathroom, going through her cabinets and found my objective. The honey dye she used for her hair. When I got back into my room, I kept eyeing the bottle. That's probably why Dante likes her so much. It isn't much that is different from us, so maybe he just likes her hair. Maybe I just don't look good enough with my natural hair color. Or maybe he just didn't like that I was a bit bigger than Hope.

He probably hated that I had too much meat and wore the clothes I wore. Without another thought, I poured the entire bottle in my dye bowl from under the sink. I didn't want to permanently dye my hair and go through the bleaching and destroy my natural hair color. This was just a trial. So what I did was take strands of my hair and use the brush and distribute it through my hair, going over it twice so it could get a darker shade like Hope. Letting it sit, I went back into Hope's room, but went in her closet. Hope just wore weird clothes. She was so plain!

All that body and yet she keeps covering it up.

I grabbed a regular black graphic T-Shirt and some light blue jeans. I scrubbed my makeup off since Hope didn't wear makeup like me and put it on neutral makeup instead to look more like Hope. When I put on her bra, I tried to push my breast in so it would look smaller, but it was no use and I threw it on the ground. Ugh! I just put on one of her sports bras instead which was squeezing the hell out of my breast. But if Dante liked Hope's look then I'll suffer for it.