Chapter 26

3 weeks later...

Time goes by so freaking fast. I have finally gotten on track with my diet. Most of the things I used to like to eat all smelled weird and nasty to me so I had to switch it up. Most of my diet is made up of chocolate and fruit, especially strawberries. I think it's just what the baby likes most. As well as bread or oatmeal or meatloaf. And the best thing of all I gained weight, not just from my child but from what I was eating. I  know soon I was going to have to buy a new wardrobe because the added weight was making my clothes just a little bit tighter than usual, not where it's like very noticeable that is tighter, but I can feel it. I mean I still wasn't showing but I knew it was because I was just so early or because I was already thick.

A bitch got her inheritance back and a mouthful from my dad which I really didn't listen to. I was a grown woman and he couldn't change that no matter how many arguments were curse words he threw at me. I was just at the point of my life where I didn't care what anyone said.

I pulled on some light blue jeans and a regular black, graphic T-shirt. Today I was going to the doctor. I knew I wouldn't be able to tell the gender until after 14 weeks or so, but it was said that you could just go to the doctor to get ultrasound to actually just check or confirm that you was pregnant and even though the test did that I still wanted to do it anyway cause ,you know a lot of other people was doing it when they got pregnant. I'm new at this okay! I sat down on my bed, pulling on my socks, when I thought I heard my door being knocked on. It stopped, so I ignored it and put on my shoes.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Oh now your ass wants to knock. I stood up, and opened, like every single time my eyes grew wide when they landed on Xavier. But they only grew at this time because it was so unexpected that he was from LA, standing in front of me. "Asshole" I grinned, jumping up on him as he wrapped his arms around me, giving me a hug and then I wrapped my legs around him. "I'm an Asshole?" He kicked my door closed, grinning at me and I nodded.

He tried to kiss me, but I put my hand up, smashing his face. "You been in LA fucking different hoes and I don't want cooties"

" If I got cooties I got it from you because you're the only one I fuck raw" He kissed my hand and I rolled my eyes, actually happy by that statement and decided to give in. Only a peck though, that's all he deserves and he set me down. Now I'm kind of doomed because I didn't think he would be here on the exact day I was going to the doctor.

"Um.. how did you know I was going today?"

"I didn't. You said you were going on the 4rth week. Today is the fourth week and I was just going to spend the weekend here with you, but I guess I came at the right time. And you didn't even tell me" He pulled me against him hard, but he put his hand on my stomach so I wouldn't hit it.

" Well that's because I still feel iffy about letting you come in the first place. What will Dante think?" I felt my shirt being raised and then he put his hand on my bare stomach, which felt good.

" Dante should be happy, a real man will be a great example to his child. He'll be alright" He shrugged. I doubt that, but he's here and I wasn't planning on bringing Dante anyway. He hasn't called me in two weeks to check if I was okay anyway.

" Alright... I guess. Hold up" I moved back, walking to my bag and he smacked my ass. Then I pushed him back. "You're so obsessed with my ass. Stop it you creep. Woah!" He suddenly lifted me up by my ass, squeezing it hard.

" I am obsessed with your ass. I'm obsessed with every part of you." Then he leaned in my ear whispering. " My favorite is the deliciousness between you're gorgeous thighs" He kissed my ear and I pushed his face away.