Chapter 31

2 months later... (3 months)

Turning to the side in the mirror, I kept looking at my stomach. I can see the difference from 3 months ago till now. It's not much, but I can see a little change. It actually made me happier knowing they were growing inside of me. Time felt like it was going to slow for me though. I just wanted the pregnancy to hurry and be over. Not because I was sick of being pregnant, but because I wanted to see my little baby. I wasn't the only impatient one either, so was Xavier. The long distance thing wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be except for the lack of sex. I was understanding the changes in hormones, but it wasn't bad since every time we saw each other, we... Yeah

Grabbing my keys off the bed, X started running when he heard them. He knew what time it was, cage time. I chased him down though, picking him up and putting him in the cage. He started whining as I locked it. He'll be alright.

"Don't blame me, blame your Daddy, he could've stayed with you. I jumped, feeling arms wrap around me, before he kissed my cheek. " So I'm Daddy now? "

Rolling my eyes, I turned and slapped him.

"Stop doing that shit" I'm pregnant for God sakes! His deep, sexy chuckle filled my ears as he kissed my forehead." Sorry baby" His hands slid down my ass, like every single time, leaning down, tongue first, before he bit down on my lip.

"I'll be staying a little longer around this time so I can be around more since you're showing more and getting heavier" He turned me around, feeling on my stomach.

" You know Dante can help right?" He immediately shook his head no. " I want to"

Honestly I knew he was really trying to keep me away from Dante as much as he could. The possessiveness is real.

" Xavier, you don't have to keep me away from him. I already told your ass I want you."

" Let's not talk about that. C'mon"

Walking downstairs, I found the car, sliding in as he got on the driver's side. " So have you thought about any names?" I did! He turned on the engine as we pulled on our seatbelts. " So I came up with Haven, Joy or Patience for a girl and Noah, Justice or Micah for a boy" I was heading more for something closer to Faith in terms. "It's a girl"

"It's just an option. We don't know yet"

"I'm telling you. It's a girl" I pushed him, laughing. "Okay fortune teller" It would be nice to have a girl though. No little Dante. I'll be fine if it was a boy anyway though, I just want a girl more.

***

"Oh my God Xavier. I can get out by myself. I'm not big yet" I huffed, slapping his hand away as I stood up. "Shush woman" He smacked my ass, opening the door for me. I stopped when I saw Nadia, which confused me. She connected eyes with me and her eyes went wide when she saw Xavier behind me.

"Hey N-" I cut him off, pulling his arm into our room. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked as I closed the door.

"Don't speak to her. We're not cool. She was on some grimy shit" He crossed his arms and asked how. Like the good girlfriend I am, I explained what happened when we were at Dante's house. She really was trying it. He started laughing though when I brought up telling her to jump. I was a fighter. I fought through school because of the comments about how small I was. That was until I started growing in high school. It wasn't because I was insecure, but it was annoying hearing it over and over.

"She's just insecure or whatever but you need to stop trying to fucking fight people while you're pregnant. Calm that shit down Faith"

" What? Are you serious?"