Chapter 25

A week later...

"Oh my gosh! They don't have my Lucky charms!" I groaned, looking over at the shelves, searching for the Lucky charms. Grocery shopping was always my favorite thing to do because I could buy a lot of shit. And now I'm pregnant, I will be switching my diet.

This week so far has been drama-free and peaceful. I haven't spoken to anyone the entire time except for Xavier. We spoke every single day and he always asks if I thought about what he asked. I didn't think about it, but I really didn't want another man trying to take the role of a father when Dante was going to be the father in their life. We won't be together, but he'll be there anyway. And if I let Xavier start now he won't stop later and I don't want that. I did agree not to put the baby up for adoption because of Xavier. And very soon I was going to start looking for a house more so a mansion. I didn't want a mansion with like 25 rooms and shit maybe just a big house which has six or five bedrooms and the rest some playrooms or whatever.

After that day of the argument between Hope, me and my father, I just wanted to separate myself. I did hate how I spoke to my dad, but he was just pissing me off. I had to get out of there because I was stressed and I am too early in my pregnancy to be stressing right now. And speaking of the pregnancy, I started reading baby books which really annoyed me because they were so big and so boring. But I was so uneducated and I needed to. And trust me it was not my idea, it was Xavier's. I kept staring at the screen as she rang up the products, looking at the price going higher and higher. I was at 250 right now and going. Mostly I had ice cream which I don't know how I'm going to fit in the freezer, but that's like my go to meal now.

"$289.20" She said and I swiped my debit card, putting in my pin. Then the device made this weird noise. "It declined," She said.

I narrowed my eyes and wiped my card off, trying it again. "Ma'am it still says declined" That's so embarrassing. Huffing, I just pulled out my wallet and paid with money, which I hate doing because you have to count. This time, I didn't. I just handed her 3,100s.

"Keep the Change" I was in such a hurry now because I was in a messed up mood. I dialed my bank, pushing the basket outside.

"Hi, this is Faith Hart. I'm calling because my card keeps saying Declined and I want to know why" I stopped at my car, sitting down.

"Uh let's see because I know you're not broke"

"Yeah I know that too" I laughed softly.

"So... Yeah you're not broke you still have 23 million in there. So it seems your account has been frozen..."

"By who?!" He didn't...

"Um by the name of Ladell Hart?" Oh my god, he did!

"Can you like unfreeze it?" It was a pretty much chance it was no.

" Uh no... I have no control over that, I'm just a guy who tells you what's going on with your account"

" Bye" I hung up, smacking my lips, pissed. That is my money! And he fucking froze it after I told him not to! Jokes on him because I had another private account from where I get paid from the business companies I own. He didn't really think I was going to keep every single dime in one account with that much money did he? That was stupid. So I called my other bank.

"Yeah I want to open my account under Faith Hart... What's the balance?" There was silence on the phone... before I cleared my throat.

"Sorry. Faith Liana Hart?" He asked and I hummed in response. I hate my full name. Liana? Seriously?! "Okay you have accurately "$8,000,234. Are you moving it or transferring?"