Chapter 28

Next Day...

I woke up, huffing when I kept feeling my face and body being kissed repeatedly. I groaned, turning on my back, my eyes opening seeing Xavier smiling down at me. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. "Good morning baby"

"Xavier, why are you up so early?" Sighing, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I need to go" I raised up, confused.

"Go? Why?"

"Baby it's Sunday and I need to get back to LA" Ugh! Hell no!

I wrapped my legs around him, laying back down, cupping his face and kissed him. "Can't you stay?"

"Baby I have a game tomorrow and we have a practice meeting today. I'm captain and I need to be there"

"Xavier, you don't need practice!"

"Faith, I'm still captain. This is the first game as captain and I need to be there for practice" He started kissing my shoulder softly, trying to persuade me. " I just wanted to tell you goodbye. I didn't want to leave while you were asleep" He should have. Because now I'm not letting go. He lifted up, but I didn't let go.

"Faith"

"No. Don't leave me please"

"Baby as soon as I get my weekend off, I'll come back"

" Nooo... Xavier"

He pulled up and I lifted up with him, my legs wrapping around him. I started laughing when I saw him struggling to put his shorts on. He couldn't even get his shirt on because I wouldn't move. Then he grabbed his bag and I jumped off, running in front of the door, blocking it. I don't care who calls this childish. Fight me.

"Faith. Baby c'mon" he looked like he was stuck between a laugh and a cry for help.

"Nooo! C'mon stay. Stay with me! You can play in the game tomorrow! "

The tears fell and he ran his hand over his face, groaning. Then he held out his arms and like a crybaby, I walked in them, laying my head on his chest. " Don't cry beautiful. I'll be back I promise"

" I don't want you to leave," I sniffled, holding onto him tighter. Oh god what has he done to me?

" Trust me, if I can spend all day naked in bed with you, I would. But my team needs their captain"

" And I need you" I felt him tense a bit, by my words, but he didn't let me go.

" Faith if I do this now you'll want me to do it all the time and I can't do it all the time or I won't be able to play anymore. Do you want me to play? You want to see your man on the bench all the time?" He lifted my chin up and I shook my head no, huffing.

" Okay then I need to go baby" Yeah that wasn't going to work. I just cried again and laid my head back on his chest.

Sighing he just picked me up and I wrapped my arms and legs around him. Yeah at this point he had no choice... He walked downstairs with my cry baby ass laying on his shoulder. He threw his bag in the car and then we slid in. "Go ahead" He told the man and then he rolled up the tinted window in the middle. Xavier adjusted me on his lap, my legs across instead, like a bridal style carry, only sitting. He pushed my hair out the way and started kissing my cheeks and the corners of my eyes.

"I'ma miss you too y'know"

"Not as much as I'll miss you" And that's a fact. "That's a lie. I'll miss you more woman"

"No... you'll miss my ass more. Not me" I sighed, dramatically wanting to laugh, but couldn't due to my mood. "Yeah... yeah you're right" I raised my head up and punched him in the stomach.