Chapter 5

Next Day

"That one is cute" Hope pointed out to a different car for like the 20th time. And for the 20th time, I shook my head no and she huffed. I was finally looking to buy my own car. I always stayed in the house unless I was going with Nadia because I didn't have a car. Ubers, busses and whatever was not me. I didn't need a car at the time until I start driving Hope's or Dante's around. But then they started going to work more and using their cars.

"Faith. You don't need an expensive car" She pouted. We've been walking around for almost an hour. I had more than enough money to buy whatever car I wanted. Hell I could buy 10 right now for no apparent reason. Whatever car I was getting was going to be wrapped in rose gold.

"Soo... About dating... Have you been looking?" Oh this shit again.

"No Hope. And I don't care to."

"Faith your young. You should start looking for someone soon. Don't you want your own house so you and your man can live together and build a family?"

"Nope" I honestly didn't see myself having a family with anyone other than Dante and considering that would never happen, then I don't need to go anywhere.

"Well we've been trying for kids for a while now. We're already set from my inheritance and the money coming in from the businesses. So when we finally get pregnant, we're planning to move out"

"Dante said he wanted to move out when you get pregnant?" I stopped and turned to her.

"Well noo... He didn't say it but I know he will want to when the time comes" I rolled my eyes at her nonsense.

" Basically moving is your idea" My issue had nothing to do with Dante moving, but Hope. I mean we've been together since we came out the damn womb. Why does she want to leave me now? I never thought about leaving or separating myself from her. I never thought she would want to either, but I guess I was wrong. Having a family isn't an excuse for her to move out, for anything me being there would be better. I would be a 24/7 aunt.

"Just can't wait to fucking leave me can't you? I'm done with this conversation. I'll catch my own ride get the fuck out my face." I stomped off with her calling after me. Everyone will say you're selfish and blah blah blah, well I don't care. Sue me. I hated the thought of Hope leaving me, and now she really is going to just pisses me off even more. What happened to us against the world? Now it's going to be Hope and Dante against the world, casting me aside.

I knew at one point she would obviously grow up and depart, but why now? Why not 15 years later. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of walking out on me anyway, I'll get my own place and do it first. I stopped when I saw a white, shiny 2021 A class Mercedes Benz. Mercedes Benz isn't the most expensive car out there but it is beautiful. I walked over to it, trailing my finger over the hood.

"She is a beauty isn't she?" I jumped a bit and turned around to the dealer.
"Want to check it out?" I nodded my head and he unlocked it, letting me slide in.

"Up to 188-302 horse power and can go up to 0-60 miles per hour. "I thought it might be a bit too fast for my first time ever getting a car, but I wanted it.

" The A220 has a better version because of the equipment it comes with. Automatic LED lights, rain sensing windshield wipers, heated side mirrors with interrogated turn signals. The model comes with a panoramic sunroof. Has a 8-way power adjustable front seats, stimulated leather upholstery and dual zone automatic climate control. "
I don't know what half that shit is, but it sounds expensive, meaning very good to me.

" The premium package is $1750"

"What does that include?"

"Upscale amenities like the 10.3 inch touchscreen, an auto-dimming review mirror, and power folding side mirrors."