Epilogue

Time was going by very fast. Xavier was coming back every 2 weeks and spending time with me. I really love spending time with that man, it just feels like when he's here I'm in a whole other world, but when he's gone I'm back to reality. When he was gone he would tell me put the phone to my belly and he would talk to Haven. He love talking to Haven. Xavier was always the clingy, affectionate type and it was very hard to get used to in the beginning but, it really rubbed off on me. It was always, and it is still always hard when he had to leave. I cried every single time. Days turned to weeks, weeks turned into months.

Six months pregnant

"That was the dumbest shit she could have ever done!" I was in a fit of laughter, watching a horror movie with Xavier. I was laying back on his chest with his arms around me, rubbing my stomach and kissing my neck repeatedly. I love his kisses. I craned my neck up to look at him and he placed a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I love you" He whispered before placing another.

"I love you too baby"

Six and a half months pregnant

I took a step back, with Xavier's arms around me as we looked at the completed nursery. I can't believe we even did this. Wow, it's so gorgeous!

" That graffiti name definitely is the masterpiece here," Dante laughed.

" Yeah. It is" Xavier kissed my cheek.

They are such ass kissers. But I'm not complaining.

Seven months pregnant

The smile on my face could not leave as we walked through one of many houses we loved. At first we decided on a two story, but then I thought of Nadia's siblings and decided to get a three story. We wanted the baby room and our room to be the only rooms on the last floor. "Can this be knocked out and replaced with a fireplace?" Xavier asked and the realtor turned around.

"Um... I'm not sure. That's like the foundation that's holding it up, I'm sure it will fall if we knock it off." She spoke with nervousness. Hell I would too if Xavier was my boss.

" Okay we don't want it then" He shrugged, pulling me away. I didn't miss the aggravation and the woman and it made me laugh. Oh my god he is so picky!

Seven and a half months pregnant

X ran up the stairs from his morning walk and I huffed as he ran to the door.

I heard Xavier laughing from behind me as I looked around in confusion.

"Baby I'm laughing at you! Turtle!" He held onto his stomach, laughing out. Turtle? It wasn't till I realized I wasn't that far up the stairs and I was tired.

"Xavier shut up!" Ugh!

Eight months pregnant

Xavier unclipped my bra, taking my breasts into his hands, placing his mouth on one. He started kissing them over and over in a playful manner. "Xavier stop it!" I laughed as he was tickling me.

"I can't" He kissed my breast again.

"Mind as well be a baby if you keep sucking on my titties like this" He raised his eyebrow, removing his mouth with a smirk.

"Well I guess I'm baby number two then"

Eight and a half months pregnant

"SURPRISE!" I yelled, ripping his blind fold off. I bought him a $109,000 Mercedes-Benz S class. It's been a while since I touched my stack at the bank.