Chapter 16

⚠️ WARNING this chapter contains 18+ mature content. You have been warned
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day

Dante's POV

"You stupid Asshole!" Hope through a pillow at the TV making me laugh. She and Faith both screamed at the Tv when Trey Songz died in Texas Chainsaw. We were watching it again because it was also Hope's favorite movie also. I wasn't even paying attention to it though. It just made me think about the night me and Faith we're watching it. We weren't all cuddled up like me and Hope are now because we couldn't, but I loved it.

I claimed it as a Best Friend day which at the time that's what I was actually wanting. No bad intentions behind it. Well that was until I saw Faith in her pajama shorts and crop top.

Her shorts weren't like up her ass type shit but her body alone made it hard for me to focus on just being good. I only had the two different blankets because I knew we couldn't touch each other like that or it would look bad in front of Hope, but I did enjoy laying with her. Just thinking about how happy Faith is without me is making me jealous. I know I can't be with her, but I also don't want her to be with anyone else. It's fucked up, but that's just how I feel. Hearing Hope giggle, I looked down at her.

"You're thinking again" Hope is a great woman, but she isn't like Faith and I wish Faith never made me realize that. Now everything Hope does, I just compare it to Faith and I hate that. I can't even look at her without thinking of Faith and it was mainly due to them being identical. At first when I looked at Hope, I saw Hope. But now I see Faith everywhere and it pisses me off.

She lifted up, straddling my lap, running her fingers through my hair. "Baby what's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong" I lied and she frowned.

"Dante, you've been a bit distant lately. Emotionally"

I knew I was. And it was only because I didn't want to be around her and think of her sister. It was an asshole move.

"I just don't know why it's taking the doctor so long to call back" This was the smartest and quickest topic I could always lie about. It's true I do wonder that though. She sighed though. "I know and I promise to call them next week. They probably just need time to have accurate results. Don't worry. Everything will be fine"

She leaned down, lips claiming mine and my hands ran over her body. I raised up her shirt, kissing her stomach as she gripped onto my hair. Then flashes and flashes of images of Faith started rushing and I pulled back. " What? What's wrong? " She asked. "Um.. nothing. I need to go for a drive" I moved her off me and she huffed as I ran upstairs. I couldn't do anything to get Faith out of my head. Out of my mind!

Grabbing my phone, I texted Nadia for Faith's address, throwing on a shirt and some sweatpants.

Faith's POV

"Ugh. Life isn't fair." Xavier groaned.

"It's not supposed to be"

"I just wish I was there with you. I just want to lay in bed with you and feel all over your body and kiss you all night long" He sighed through the phone, making sad puppy faces.

Xavier had to leave to meet up with his manager in another city, Savannah. They were discussing the new drafts for his new contract since it was up. " I hate this business shit"

" Right, your lawyer is supposed to do that for you? " That's what they're for.

" Yeah. But they are just supposed to make sure I'm not getting fucked over or anything, but I'm the one who is actually making the decisions, with the advice of my manager. "