Chapter 18

Two Days later... Wednesday

*I put the actual day on there so it would go along with the story. I needed it to make sure I had the correct time period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting up out of my bed, I opened the door to see Dante. "I have to be back at home in a few hours only because I lied to Hope saying I was going to work today" He stepped in the room and I nodded closing the door.

"Hope don't ever question you about anything?" I know if my man kept leaving multiple times throughout the day or for long periods of time then I would definitely be suspicious. "No she doesn't" Just sad.

"Okay. Then I guess we only got a few hours"

I untied my silky robe, letting it fall down, showing off my red lace lingerie.

His eyes bulged and he went to stand up, when I pushed him back down, straddling his lap. "You want this Dante?" I pulled his hair back hard, trailing my well manicured nail down his throat.

"Yes. I want you baby" I gripped his face hard, laying him down.

"I can't be your baby if you already have one. And you have one don't you?" I grinded against him, hearing him groan, rubbing his hands up on my waist and down.

"No. I don't. You're my baby. My only baby" I released his face, running my hand down his chest, sliding it up his shirt. "I don't like liars Dante" I used my other hand to press down on his hard on, causing him to hiss and his voice to strain. "Ahh... I'm not... Lying. You're my baby Faith." I hummed in response, leaning down, pushing his shirt up, licking up his chest. He lifted up taking off his shirt and I pushed him back down, making him laugh softly.

"So aggressive" He pulled down the straps of my lingerie, pulling them down off my shoulders, kissing them as he went. Then they were off my breast and he lifted up, holding onto my lower back, hands sliding down to my ass, taking my breast into his mouth. The warmth of his mouth sent me moaning, gripping his hair, along with the wetness of his tongue that was circling my nipple.

"Dante!" I shrieked when he bit down on my nipple, sucking on it afterwards, easing the delicious sting it left. He kept pushing the rest of my lingerie down and I pushed him back, standing up and stepping out of it. Walking back up to him, I unbuckled his pants, sliding his briefs down along with them.

"Come here" He grinned, and I threw my legs over, straddling him once again. I leaned down, and our lips as well as our tongues clashed together. He ran his hands throughout my body, thoroughly caressing my skin softly. Raising up, he pushed me down and I moaned out as he slid in. Then I start the motion, grinding my hips forward, our lips departing as we moaned together.

Pushing him down on the bed, I laid my hands on his chest and my eyes found the tattoo again. "My name... You put it over your heart for a reason... " He took my hand, placed it over the tattoo, and held it there.

"It's always been you Faith"

***

"Do you love Hope more than me? Is that why you are staying with her?"

" Faith stop doing that" I grabbed the remote, pausing the movie and sitting up.

" Doing what?"

"Asking me questions you're not going to like the answer to" He sighed, sitting up.

" So you do love her more than me? "

" Faith-"

" No. You basically just said it"