Chapter 29

Next Day

I feel like everyday is a good day now. Hmm... I woke up to the smell of breakfast again. Delicious... See this is why I love him. I like waking up like this. I got up, throwing a large shirt over my head , walking into the restroom. Pulling out a towel, I searched through his cabinets for a toothbrush, finding one and began brushing my teeth. I haven't even had my first baby yet and I'm already thinking about having a baby with Xavier. That's just how much I'm already in love with him. I ran the towel under warm water, ringing it out, and Washing my face. Morning me is a zombie. I felt arms around me and then his body against me. Just can't get enough. His hand dropped to my stomach, lifting the shirt up to place it there. Oh my god folks I'm not even showing yet! But it's cute so I guess. I craned my neck to look up and he pressed his lips against mine. "Hmm.. you seem happy today" he kissed my lips again and I pushed his face away, laughing.

"I am happy. I like waking up here. I like waking up and feeling your lips against mine every morning. I like smelling breakfast every time I open my eyes" I put the towel down, wrapping my arms around his neck from behind. "Then maybe you want to reconsider moving in with me. The contract is just for 2 years and we can move back once it's up"

"Tempting but no. In 2 years my child will already be born. I'm not going to try to do the long distance parenting thing. I can't do Dante like that. But I do want to get a place when you come back" I smiled and he pecked my lips again.

" Then we'll get a house"

I nodded and he reached under me, lifting me up off the ground, walking out the bathroom as I laughed. "Xavier! My vagina!"

"It will be fine" No it won't. I held onto his neck as we made our way into the dining room and he set me down. Then pulled me on his lap. "Okay so I do want to be your girlfriend officially, since I keep calling you my boyfriend anyway but I know if I do now, it's going to be wrong to go to the classes with Dante. But I promise after when she's born, we'll have a house and we'll be together." It's not wrong to go to classes with Dante if it wasn't a couple's thing. But because I know that sometimes the man is supposed to touch the girl or do something with the female, I know Xavier is not going to like that.

"All right. As long as you're ready and happy. You're still my girlfriend though" He grinned, pecking my cheek.

***

We were pulling up to the stadium for Xavier's game. His first time playing for LA. People were already covering the entrance with multiple cameras and what not. Xavier handed me a hoodie and I was confused.

" It's so you won't be in the pictures" Oh. I didn't care about the pictures anymore. Really I only did at the time because I was more serious about Dante but now I'm serious about Xavier and I guess people should know if I'm going to be his girlfriend anyway. I should try to get used to the cameras. I still took the hoodie and put it on because it had his team on it, but I wasn't going to put the hood on. Instead, I looked in the mirror, let my hair down, and put on some red lipstick. Then I turned and looked at him. " How do I look? "

" Sexy. Like every single day. I think maybe you should take off the red lipstick though if I'm going to be kissing you" He's got a point.

I dug in his bag for the wipes he bought, wiping the lipstick off, but putting on Chapstick so my lips won't be dry. He hopped out the car, coming around to my door, opening it as I stepped out. He threw his arm around me and we started walking as the team's bodyguards made their way for us. I always wonder why basketball players don't have their own personal bodyguards. There was so many pictures snapping everywhere though I honestly felt like I was going to go blind any second and I began to feel a little nauseous. Xavier noticed and pulled me into his chest, taking out light off me as we walked through into the building where some people will already in the bleachers. We walked into the locker room, going to the back where his was. "You okay?"