Chapter 26

WYEAR26

Derek, Cora and Peter left, leaving Ethan, Lydia and Levi to face Kali and Aiden.

The intruder alert went off as Kali walked in and she kicked it off the wall. Levi pulled a face at her and she glared at the three of them.

"Where is he?" Lydia snapped her fingers and looked at the other two.

"I think he said he was heading out to do some shopping." Levi smirked and watched as kali narrowed her eyes in frustration. "Run a few errands, usual werewolf afternoon."

Kali growled at her. "Who do you think you're talking to?"

Lydia crossed her arms. "Someone in desperate need of a pedicure. I'd be happy to give you a referral."

Levi laughed but turned it into a cough quickly. Kali stepped towards Lydia dangerously, and Aiden walked forward, growling at Kali.

She turned around annoyed. "Oh really. Did someone take their little assignment too seriously? I know one did." She looked over at Levi who growled.

Aiden looked at Kali. "She's not the problem."

Kali growled at him. "Maybe the problem is where your loyalties lie." Levi raised her hand and look around at them all.

"I had that problem too." Kali turned and growled at her so she put her hand down. Lydia stared at them.

"Oh god, this is about to get really really violent."

"Probably."

Before Levi should put her input in, the ceiling was smashed in and Ethan pulled Lydia to the side while Levi fell to the ground as Jennifer landed on her.

Jennifer shoved her to the side while she stared down Kali.

"So, who wants to go first?"

Kali growled, attacking Jennifer but Jennifer was dodging all her attacks. Jennifer knocked her away and the twins got up, circling the Darach while Levi crouched beside Lydia, ready to protect her.

The twins formed their creepy wolf and she ripped them apart, throwing them to the ground. Levi staying beside Lydia as kali attacked again. Levi looked at Lydia, not listening to the fight.

"Lydia, whatever happens here, you've got to keep safe okay?" The girl nodded and Levi turned around just in time to see Jennifer send glass spikes hurling towards Kali and embedding their selves in her, killing her.

Levi growled as Jennifer turned to face Lydia and her, Levi moving in front of Lydia and placing herself in between Jennifer and Lydia. Jennfier rolled her eyes.

Levi could see the twins getting back up and forming the big wolf and she tried to not give them away.

They growled and Jennifer turned to look at them, walking towards them. They swiped for her head but she span around, hooked an arm around their neck and pulled down, snapping their neck. They fell to the ground at Levi and Lydia's feet and Levi growled, shifting.

"What's the line the coach likes to say, the bigger they are?" Levi roared and lunged for the woman, but Jennifer kicked her chest, sending her flying into the table. Lydia backed up as Jennifer approached her again.

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you to do what you do best Lydia: scream."

Lydia screamed and Levi pushed herself up, slamming into Jennifer and tackling her to the ground, growling and snarling at her. Jennifer punched her in the gut and Levi flew across the room, landing beside the body of the twins. She lay, looking up at the ceiling as she flinched in pain.

The door swung open and she heard two more heartbeats, instantly knowing it was Cora and Derek. Derek talked to Jennifer while Cora gently helped Levi move to beside Lydia.

"You did this for me?" Derek asked, looking around at the bodies.

"I did this for us." Jennifer replied and Levi felt ill. "For anyone who's ever been their victim."

Derek snapped at her. "Stop talking to me like a politician. Stop trying to convince me of your cause!"

"Fine! I'll convince you of someone else's. Scott." Levi looked up, along with Cora and Lydia as the Darach mentioned their friend's name. "You can save his mother, Stiles' father."

"How?" Derek asked, cutting her off.

She smirked and moved forward, Levi standing up slowly and growling with each step. "I need a guardian. That role can be taken by the three parents I was forced to take, or by you."

"I can't help you, I'm not even an alpha anymore."

"You can help me get Deucalion in the right place at the right time."

"You just killed three of them on your own. What do you need me for?"

"You haven't seen him at his strongest. I have. If he's got Scott with him I don't stand a chance, unless I have you.

Cora snarled too. "Derek, don't trust her." Levi growled and Jennifer rolled her eyes.

Derek looked over at Levi. "Levi, leave." Levi narrowed her eyes but realised what he really meant. Levi ran out of the apartment and pulled her leather jacket on from the coat peg. She took off in a sprint, towards where she could smell Isaac and Allison.

She could hear Isaac. "I can hear something."

Levi caught u to them and they spun around in shock, Levi holing her hands up.

"Just me. Isaac, it's the ringing."

Isaac took off, Allison and Levi following behind him and they saw the nemeton in front of them. Levi nodded.

"This is where I was held too, they're here."

They saw the cellar doors and ran over, Allison opening them. She climbed down the stairs first, Levi second and Isaac last.

Allison ran straight to her father while Levi ran over to Mrs McCall and Sheriff Stilinski. She smiled at them.

"I told you I would save you."

"Where's Stiles? Where's my son?" The sheriff asked and Melissa asked about Scott. Isaac looked at both of them.

"They're coming."

The roof started to fall in and Levi groaned, opening her claws and carefully slashing Melissa's restraints off. She walked over to Chris and did the same, saving Allison some time.

Isaac did the same to the sheriff's restraints and they all looked up at the ceiling in panic.