Chapter 2

Levi woke up with a shock and she sat bolt upright in the bed she had been lying on. She could smell the disinfectant and knew instantly that she had been taken to the hospital. She sighed deeply and reached up to where the chunk of glass had been wedged into her head and noticed it was now a small line where she could feel stitches and luckily no glass. She looked down and was glad to notice that they hadn't changed her into a hospital gown and that she was still in her original clothes. She threw the light covers away from her body and swung herself over the side, standing up and taking a deep breath. There was a knock on the door and it swung open to reveal a woman - with long, straight brown hair and tanned skin who was wearing the familiar blue hospital scrubs - and Levi let out a short smile before nodding to the woman.

The woman shook her head and rolled her eyes at the teenager. She huffed and crossed her arms across her chest.

"What did you do this time Levi?" She asked and Levi shrugged sheepishly. She walked over to the woman and looked around eagerly.

"Got a piece of glass wedged into my head. Is it just you or is the rest here?" Levi asked, her original joking tone gone and replaced with a sincere one. The woman nodded.

"The boys aren't here, but the rest of us are." She said, instantly answering the girl. Levi nodded in appreciation and they left the room.

Levi walked back into the school after everyone had left, with the woman from the hospital with her along with the others she had asked about earlier. She met up with the two boys - her brothers - as they all headed towards the gym locker rooms where the mysterious girl was trying to get away from them. All six of them walked in slowly, Levi leading them like usual. As they reached a corner, the woman jumped out, holding a wooden pole and twisting it in her hands. She lunged for Aiden and Ethan first who avoided her with ease, but she good some good blows in and threw them to the ground. Ennis then lunged for her and pressed her against the locker but she too managed to get him on the ground. Kali walked out a swiped the woman's back with her claws, while Levi stood watching. The woman fell to the ground, cradling her arm as Levi helped her father move forward. As her father and he knelt beside the woman, she tried to shuffle backwards but was blocked by the lockers behind her.

Her father reached out and ran a claw lightly on her hair. "Beautiful." The woman breathed deeply and repeatedly, panting and hurting. "But defiant aren't you?" He said, and Levi rolled her eyes, wishing her father didn't always take so long. The woman looked up at where Deucalion's eyes were, even though he could not see out of them.

"Because I... know something." The woman breathed out, an angry look now on her face. "You're scared of him."

Deucalion did not show any emotion. "Of a teenage boy?"

The woman shook her head slightly, and Levi knew this would end soon. "Of the man he will become." She spat and Levi rolled her eyes. Her dad handled the situation calmly and with ease like always.

"I am aware of a certain potential threat. But then someone once taught me a very smart way to eliminate threat. Get someone else to do it for you." The woman paled and Levi chuckled.

"Derek." She whispered and Deucalion smirked before lifting his hand, ready to kill her. He stopped suddenly and the woman looked confused. He turned to his left where Levi was crouching beside him.

"All yours my daughter." Levi nodded and extended her claws, slashing them across the woman's throat and killing her instantly, her blood splattering against the lockers. Levi stood up, not even glancing back at the woman and helped her father back out of the school and leaving her feeling stronger.

~~~~~

Soon later, they arrived back at the bank where they were staying. She turned to her father. "I' going to go check on out little guests Dad." She informed him and he nodded, while Aiden and Ethan followed her out of the room. She turned to them both and rolled her eyes but she couldn't help the grin that escaped her lips as she saw their puppy dog hopeful looks.

"Fine, you can come too." They smiled at her and followed behind their sister. Technically she wasn't really their sister by blood but they had all been through so much together it was almost like they were blood bound, and to an extent they were. To save their lives, Levi had once healed them but she had also decided to cut her finger and pressed her blood into one of their cuts on both of them, so the three were truly blood bound. They thanked her graciously and although her dad was the Alpha of the Alpha's, she was the Beta of the Alpha's so what she said, unless overruled by her dad, went with the other werewolves, including Ennis and Kali no matter what.

She walked into the main section of the bank where they were holding their 'guests'. They both jumped up eagerly to see who was there, and Levi laughed at their weak hope. She rolled her eyes and the two wolves shrunk away once they noticed it was her and not someone who was going to save them. She smirked at the dark skinned boy and the tanned girl.

"So, update: I made new friends. I believe you might know them Boyd? Lydia Martin and Allison Argent. I'm hoping they'll introduce me to that other friend of theirs. Oh what s he called again? Yes, that's right. Scott McCall. Or maybe Isaac, well once he's recovered from our last meeting." Boyd hissed at her but she simply laughed and walked out, knowing the best was still to come.