Chapter 11

They finally pulled up to a small motel and Levi let out a sigh. She was glad to be able to sleep and clear her head for a while. She jumped off the bus, looking excited until she noticed the state of the building. Scott looked around and tried to make them all stay positive.

"I've seen worse." He said and Levi laughed lightly.
"Same."

Stiles looked over at the two like they had grown extra heads. "Where have you seen worse?" Before either of them could answer, Coach blew his whistle and they all gathered round him, Ethan shooting Levi a dirty look.

"Listen up! The meets been postponed until tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up, choose wisely."

The Coach turned around to look at Scott, Stiles, Boyd, Isaac, Allison, Lydia and Levi. "There's a trio here so three of you will have to go together." He passed the keys to Scott and the seven all looked at each other.

"If it's okay, I'd like Levi to share with us?" Stiles asked and everyone turned to look at him weirdly. He raised his hands. "I don't like the look of this place and she's the only alpha." Everyone rolled their eyes and Levi scoffed.

"To a certain extent that is true." She said and snatched the key from Scott's hand waving it in Stiles' face. "First one there gets to chose which bed first." She dared him and the two took of running, everyone rolling their eyes. Scott jogged after them, while Isaac and Boyd headed away and Lydia stood staring at the motel.

"I don't like this place." She spoke and Allison laughed lightly.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place." She joked back and Lydia pursed her lips. Allison shrugged. "It's just for a night."

Lydia still looked concerned. "A lot could happen in one night."

Stiles and Scott were discussing how they thought were suspects behind the deaths. "Alright, so I have five."

Scott seemed surprised."Four suspects?"

"Yeah, I had eleven – well ten technically I guess, I had Derek on there twice."

"So who's number one? Harris?" Scott asked slightly sarcastically.

"Just because he's missing doesn't mean he's dead." Scott groaned.

"So if he's not dead, out chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices." He spoke slowly, trying to get what Stiles was suggesting to process. Stiles scrunched up his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head." They sat in silence for a moment.

"Who were the other four?" Scott asked, wanting to hear more ridiculous reasons.

"Derek's sister Cora. No-one knows anything about her. Next, your boss." They had a quick thing about Star Wars before Scott pushed the conversation on.

"Lydia. She was totally controlled by Peter and she had no idea so..." He trailed off and Scott looked over at him again.

"And the last?"

"Levi. I'm pretty sure she's not quite right." Neither of them had noticed the shower had cut off and Levi came into the room, her hair almost dry and fully clothed into non-blood stained clothes.

"I'm not quite right no. But believe me, I am not some serial killer. I may be a killer, just not a serial one." All three exchanged glances before sighing and falling onto their beds. Stiles soon left to get some snacks and Scott left but he never said why. Levi was sitting on her bed finishing drying her hair.

Scott came back in after a few minutes and he was on his phone and panicking while looking out the window but there was no-one there. Stiles walked in and saw Levi staring at him confused.

"Hey Scott, you okay?" Stiles asked slowly and Scott turned around. Stiles got a text and he left, leaving Scott and Levi alone.

'Levi heard a cough so she looked up and froze. No. It couldn't be her, she was dead!

"Morven?" She whispered and the blonde beta looked up, snarling at her.

"You killed me. You killed me." The teenager repeated over and over and Levi started whimpering and curling up in a ball, her eyes glowing red and her heartbeat spiking. Her claws came out and she raked at her own arms, not meaning to but she drew blood and she let out a high-pitched scream that sent a chill down Scott's spine.

He turned around and saw her freaking out at something that wasn't there and he ran over to her and pulled her into his arms, not moving when she tried to break free. He grabbed the side of her face and made her look at him. Her eyes were still red and they were frantically darting all over the place but he wasn't sure what she was seeing or why she was freaking out so much and he figured it must have been something dreadful in her past. He shook her shoulders and eventually her eyes met his.

"Levi, there's no-one here. Look." She calmed down once she saw there wasn't anyone there and Scott let go of her, watching as she ran a hand through her hair. She looked at Scott and shook her head, noticing the scratches she had left on his arms.

"I'm going for a walk." She left the room; feeling like something even worse was going to happen.

She walked out of the room and down the stairs, wandering around for a bit and hoping to find something to do with her spare time. Levi spotted a ladder and noticed it led to a little balcony on the side of the hotel that was hidden out of sight from the rooms or entrance and deciding she needed time to herself, she pulled herself up using the rungs and sat on the wooden chair that was on the balcony, looking up at the stars and smiling to herself.