Chapter 30

"Look, maybe I'm asking the question that no-one here wants to ask but right, how do we turn a coyote back into a girl when she hasn't been a girl for eight years." Isaac spoke harshly, Deaton, Scott and Stiles all looking confused.

"I can do it." Scott spoke firmly, Stiles turning to look at his best friend and raising an eyebrow hopefully.

"You can?"

"Yeah, remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school?" Stiles nodded slightly. "In the gym he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery."

"This is a were-coyote, Scott. Who know if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you?" Stiles perked up and looked at Scott in recognition.

"That's why you called Derek first."

Scott deep sighed. "Yeah... I could try it on my own. But right now I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf."

Stiles rubbed his chin. "We need a real alpha."

Scott shot him an offended look and Stiles quickly tried to un-dig the hole he had just made.

"You know what I mean, an alpha who can do alpha thing you know an alpha who can get it going get it-" Stiles rambled before Isaac cut him off.

"Up?" Stile nodded and motioned at Isaac before Scott sighed again.

"Great. I'm an alpha with performance issues."

Deaton ignored them. "Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help?"

"I wouldn't trust Peter." Isaac chimed in.

"Maybe the twins?" Stiles suggested before Deaton shook his head.

"They're not alphas anymore. After what Jennifer did, almost killing them – it broke that part of them."

Stiles reasoned with him. "Yeah but what if they know how to do it."

Isaac jumped in. "Levi. She's still an alpha right?"

"No body's seen them or Levi in weeks."

Stiles shook his head. "Well actually uh, that's not totally true."

/////////

Scott, Lydia and Stiles opened the door to Derek's loft, walking in and looking around. Lydia narrowed her eyes.

"They said they'd meet us here." Stiles and Lydia jumped in fright as Scott groaned. They turned to see the twins punching his face and throwing him down the stairs. Stiles grabbed Lydia and moved her out of the way from the werewolves.

The twins smirked at each other while the three looked at them in shock. Aiden and Ethan continued to beat up Scott, smirking as they did so. They stopped as Scott lay on the floor, blood on his mouth.

"I thought you guys were going to teach me how to roar?"

"We are! You do it by giving in."

"Giving in and letting go, that's how Deucalion taught us control." One of the twins pulled him to his feet.

"Hey that's funny, I actually tried something just like this one time using a heart monitor and a lacrosse stick and balls but you're right, beating the crap out of him is probably better."

Scott looked at the twins in shock. "That's actually the plan? You're going to kick my ass?"

"You're afraid to turn, we're going to make you."

"You turn and you kick our asses."

"And then you roar."

The twins turned and roared at Scott, demonstrating.

"You don't think you can let go with us?"

They continued to hurl insults and punch Scott.

Scott lunged for Aiden and he grabbed him, slamming him on to the table and climbing on top of him. He proceeded to repeatedly punch Scott until Ethan went to stop him.

"I thought we were helping him?" Aiden yelled.

Ethan softened his voice. "We've helped too much."

They all moved closer to Scott as he lay gaining his breath and spat out blood. Levi moved in from the shadows where she had watched the twin's method and rolled her eyes.

"Control Aiden. We are not Deucalion's betas anymore." They all turned to face Levi, surprised she was there (apart from Aiden and Ethan).

"You need to find an anchor Scott. Yours doesn't seem to be working right now."

Levi moved over to him and helped him sit up. She smiled as she used her sleeve to wipe the blood from his mouth.

"I can't teach you until you're in control."

Scott looked surprised. "You'll teach me?"

Levi smirked. "Aiden, Ethan, go." The rolled their eyes and left. Stiles looked at her.

"You their alpha now?" Levi shook her head.

"I'm no-one's alpha." She turned to look at Scott. "And yes, I'll help you."

"Why?"

"Because Scott, if a werewolf wants to join a pack, the alpha needs to accept it." Lydia squinted.

"Why don't you just start your own pack?" Levi froze for a second before shaking her head.

"I killed my last pack because of Deucalion. I'm having hallucinations of them and I can't start a pack while I'm still mourning my old one. However, two alphas in a pack could be useful. I'll show you the ropes for the most of it. You'll help me mend my morals." Scott nodded.

"Deal."

/////////////

Levi moved off the back of Scott's bike as Stiles' jeep and Allison's car pulled up beside them. She ruffled her hair and exchanged glances with Allison and Isaac. Stiles looked at Levi. Levi nodded slight and Isaac narrowed his eyes at the girl, not really sure why she was actually there to help them. She raised an eyebrow at his scarf and Stiles smirked slightly understanding he wasn't the only one who found it useless.

"Levi is pack now." Scott spoke and the rest accepted it. Lydia looked around.

"Anyone else think we may be doing more harm than good?"

"We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter." Isaac jumped in.

"Actually, we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote who is actually his daughter who we have to change back from a coyote to his daughter."

Stiles glared at him. "And again with the not helping."

Scott turned to look at Allison. "Did you bring it?" She nodded and opened her truck to reveal a sniper.