Chapter 29

(GIF not related but I can't stop laughing)

Levi smiled up at Aiden, watching as he laughed lightly. She lifted her hand and placed it on the back of his neck.

"Shut up and kiss me." He smirked as he crashed his lips into her, pushing her up against the wall. Levi smiled into the kiss and wound her free hand through his hair while her other was on Aiden's waist.

They were interrupted by a cough, causing them to stop and turn to look at Ethan. He rolled his eyes in mock disgust.

"Do you two want to stop that? If I'd known you two would be all over each other I would never have agreed to let you move in." Ethan part joked but at the same time he was slightly freaked out about Levi and Aiden being together. Sure, they had known each other for a while now and they were around each other a lot but like seriously, they hadn't got off each other in ages.

"Aiden, you and I are going out to the shop, Levi do something productive for once."

Levi her eyes and lightly kissed Aiden before waving a short goodbye. It had only been four days since she had died and the Darach had tried to kill everyone and everything else that had happened. Deucalion had left without a goodbye to the three former members of his pack.

Although Levi was still an alpha, she had already made it clear to the twins that she was not having a pack. They understood once she mentioned how she had never quite recovered from having to kill her old pack and to think she would ever be in a position to do such a thing again broke her heart. They left the idea alone and the twins were omegas.

Levi decided to go for a jog, hoping it would keep her head away from the thought that she died four days ago. It didn't.

Not only did it not help her with the fact that she died, she could have sworn she saw the five old members of her dead pack. As she reached a clearing in the nature reserve, she stopped as she heard footsteps behind her.

Levi spun around, watching as the five members walked up to her. They snarled angrily at her and Levi took a step back.

"You killed us Levi. You slashed our throats in cold blood, all so you could be more powerful." Abigail snarled before moving forward and ramming her claws into Levi's stomach. Levi groaned in pain, her eyes flashing red as the rest of them moved forward, all attacking Levi.

Levi thrashed and twisted as they slashed at her, punched her, kicked her and hurled insults and accusations at her. She couldn't hurt them if she wanted to – once had been enough and even though they were killing her she just couldn't bring herself to stop them.

Their deaths had been her fault because it was her who killed them and not Deucalion. She had done it; it wasn't like he made her kill them like he had done with Derek and Boyd. She did it willingly even though she now knew it was the biggest mistake of her life.

Levi watched as they stopped and Tomas crouched down beside her, moving her hair out of the way and pulling on the neckline of her shirt. He pointed to the dark marks just below her shoulder that she always kept hidden: not even Ethan or Aiden had seen them.

"сім'я." Levi lightly tugged on his shirt to show the same dark marks.

"This tattoo stands for family." Alec spat, his face confronted with anger.

"It meant a lot to us." Sin continued, her eyes dark.

"So why did it mean nothing to you?" Xander finished, his eyes being the only ones not shining yellow and shining blue.

////////////

Levi jumped up, sweat running down her face. She took a moment to focus before she realised it was Aiden shaking her and Ethan was by her side too and she was in the lounge of their joint apartment.

"What happened?" She asked, realising she must have dreamed her encounter with the pack. Ethan shrugged.

"We went out for the shopping and found you collapsed on the floor here, just whimpering and half shifted." Aiden answered confused.

"What did you see?" Ethan asked softly, rubbing his hand against her back in a soothing manner.

"My old pack." She subconsciously rubbed the spot where her tattoo was and then looked up at the two boys.

"We all got these one day." She pulled her shirt down slightly so they could see the word.

"What does it say?" Ethan asked, Aiden lightly running a finger over the word.

"It means family in Ukrainian. That's what we were: a family."

Aiden and Ethan shared a look and Levi narrowed her eyes.

"Scott, Allison and Stiles have been having issues too."

"What do you mean?"

"Scott won't shift because he can't control it and is having visions of turning into an actual beast. Allison is finding it hard to shoot and keeps seeing her dead aunt and Stiles can't read at all or tell when he's dreaming." Ethan said fluently, not breaking eye contact with her.

Levi remembered Deaton. "Deaton said us dying had side effects. Maybe these are them?"

Aiden grimaced. "Let's hope they're only temporarily. If you guys are losing your mind then we need to fix it quickly."

Ethan looked at Levi. "While we were out, me and Aiden joined the school. Are you going back?" Levi shook her head.

"I have lots of stuff I need to figure out and double periods of algebra isn't going to help." Levi stood up, before heading to the kitchen.

"Besides, if Scott's worried I'll go see what I can do to help. I know a bit about control too." She stated, picking up a red apple and biting into it before picking up the house phone and dialling Scott's number.