Chapter 17

(I'm missing out visionary as it's not really important and Levi wouldn't have anything to do with the episode)

Aiden and Lydia opened the door to the coach's office, Aiden snarling angrily.

"Derek!"

Lydia pleaded with him. "Aiden, stop. I'll scream!"

Aiden ignored her. "Want a fight Derek? Come get me!"

He took a step forward but was slammed against the metal changing room benches, Cora snarling viciously. She slashed at his chest, making blood pour and his shirt rip. She brought her hand back again but Aiden caught it, grabbing her neck and throwing her across the changing room.

Cora hit the tiled wall by the sinks and banged her head pretty hard. Aiden saw her weakness and advanced towards her, picking up one of the heavy weights and bringing it back before smacking her across the face with it. Cora went sliding to the floor again but before Aiden could even make another move, he was slammed into and tackled to the floor.

He looked up at who was pinning him to the ground and he let out a growl, trying to slash Levi's stomach. She caught his hand and her eyes shone red. She slammed his head into the ground and he stopped struggling, out of breath.

She was grabbed by the back of the neck and placed on her feet. Levi snarled at Ethan but he ignored her, helping Aiden to his feet while Scott, Stiles and Lydia looked shocked at Levi turning against her pack.

"Touch her again and I will rip your throat out with my teeth." She swore, her eyes glowing a dark red and even Stiles could feel the power in her threat.

 Ethan turned to look at Aiden. "You can't do this! Kali promised Derek until the next full moon. You can't touch him or either of them." He said indicating to Cora and Levi.

The rest of them all looked up curiously, if Levi was an alpha and in the alpha pack then why had she attacked Aiden to protect Cora and why had Ethan mentioned they weren't allowed to touch her because of Derek?

Aiden glared at Levi and she flashed her eyes red at him before the two twins left and Levi noticed they were all staring at her. She rolled her eyes and crouched down beside Cora and Stiles finally looked at the other girl.

"Guys, I think she's pretty hurt." Levi rolled her eyes and scoffed. She placed a hand against Cora's head and they watched as her veins turned black.

"Of course she's pretty hurt, she took on an emotionally unstable werewolf not even including the fact he's an alpha and what's worse is she did it by herself." Levi stated and they all looked at her in shock.

She helped Cora to her feet and let her lean against the sink, passing her a cloth to clean her cut with. Scott looked over at her.

"You okay?"

"She doesn't look okay." Lydia pointed out, with Levi and Cora shooting her identical looks of annoyance. Scott looked between the two awkwardly, thinking how similar those looks had been.

"I'll heal." Cora muttered and dabbed at the gash on her forehead. She stumbled as she backed away from the sink and Stiles reached out to steady her but she shoved them all away.

"I said I'm fine."

Stiles' tone turned condescending. "You realise how suicidal crazy that was? What were you thinking going after him alone?"

Cora snapped and turned around facing them. "I did it for Boyd. None of you were doing anything." She spat and Scott looked like a kicked puppy.

"We're trying."

"And you're failing." Cora countered and Levi had to admit, she saw how they were related. "You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers, running around thinking you can stop people from getting killed. All you do is show up late and find the bodies." Levi decided that although it was a horrible thing to say, if she was in Cora's place then she would have said the same.

The three all looked shocked but Levi had an impassive face on again. Cora stormed away and Stiles looked down sheepishly.

"She's definitely a Hale." Levi scoffed and the three jumped, forgetting she was still there.

Stiles glared at her. "I'll make sure she gets home." He left the room and Lydia muttered some excuse before going too, leaving Scott alone with Levi.

"Why did you do that? Aiden's pack." Levi looked down and shifted nervously from one foot to another.

"No." Scott looked at her confused and she looked up meeting his eyes.

"I left the pack."

Scott was shocked but he reached out and put his hand on her shoulder. "But what about your father?" He asked carefully and she scoffed, her face turning angry and he knew it was something to do with him judging by her reaction.

"He's not my father. He confessed when I questioned him about my mother. He took me from my family when I was twelve and had just started shifting, erased my memories and replaced new ones and did the same to my family so they wouldn't remember me."

Scott looked even more shocked and pulled her into his chest as she struggled for words.

"If you don't mind me asking, do you know who they are?" She nodded and he waited for a reply.

"I want to talk to them before I tell you." He nodded and accepted that she was confused and he knew that leaving the pack must have been hard for her.

"Are you still an alpha?" She nodded and caught on to the hesitation in his voce and she realised he knew.

"Ah, Deaton told you. The true alpha." Scott looked shocked and she smiled at him.

"You knew?" She nodded.

"I was the one who pointed it out to Deucalion although I regret it now." He nodded and she pulled away from him.

"Anyway, I'm still an alpha but without a pack, so I guess that makes me a useless one eh?" Scott shook his head at her and grinned.

"I think we need to speak to Derek." She nodded but told him she would see him later and left, heading straight towards Derek's apartment loft. She knew that she had to talk to Derek and Cora but she wasn't sure about Peter.