Chapter 6

Levi, Aiden and Ethan looked down at Isaac as he tied his shoelaces. The three of them shared glances as Isaac started to raise his head and they knew exactly what they were going to do.

The whistle went off and the three of them started a smirk on each other their faces. They were leading the pack of teenagers doing cross country and they laughed as they ran, Ethan and Aiden at the sides of Levi who was running in between them. She could hear Isaac and Scott talking.

"Isaac!" Scott exclaimed, grabbing onto his shoulder and he turned to face Scott with anger all over his face.

"It's them." He breathed out and turned, running after the trio. They were way ahead of everyone now and they all turned around to see Isaac chasing after them. Levi let out a short bark of laughter while the twins grinned at her. They ducked in behind a tree while Isaac skidded right past them, looking around for any sign of them. As he turned around to look, Levi kicked him in the back, causing him to tumble down the short hill. The twins wrestled him to his knees and held his arms behind his back while they all taunted him.

"Ethan, Levi. I always forget: how many bones in the human body?" Aiden asked, staring Isaac down. The two of them laughed loudly. Ethan growled as he spoke.

"I don't know. Let's count." Levi moved towards Isaac but she was grabbed by the shoulders and flung across the dirt. She looked up to see Ethan get punched in the face by Scott. He turned to look at all three alphas.

"That's one." Scott joked, raising an eyebrow.  Isaac jumped up and stood beside Scott while Levi, Ethan and Aiden all snarled at them. The trio growled and their claws flicked out, their eyes all glowing red too. Isaac and Scott's claws came out and their eyes glowed yellow.

Levi lunged towards Scott and he countered her attack by grabbing her fist but before anyone did anything else, there was a loud scream and they all turned their heads in the direction of the yell. They all jogged towards the sound, their eyes turning back to normal and their claws retracting.

They reached the tree where everyone was gathered around and they saw a man who was clearly dead against the tree, blood on him from his ripped out throat, a line across his throat where he had been strangled and a bloody gash on the top of his head. The trio looked at each other confused.

Sheriff Stilinski ran over, ordering the Coach to get everyone away. "YOU HEARD THE MAN! Nothing to see here, probably just some homeless kid." He said, trailing off at the end but no-one missed the looks everyone was exchanging. Scott walked forward.

"Coach, he was a senior." Scott said softly and everyone turned to look back at the body. The trio all shared looks again before walking off.

Isaac had noticed.

"Did you see the way the twins and Levi looked at him?" Stiles had also noticed them all looking.

"What like they had no idea what happened?" Stiles pointed out but Isaac disagreed. He shook his head and looked back at the body.

"Nu-uh. They knew." Scott ignored them arguing and kept walking.

"You think it's a coincidence? They turn up and people start dying?" Isaac questioned, getting more irritated.

"No, but I still don't think it's them." Stiles reasoned and Scott finally turned to look at Isaac. They all continued to argue about human sacrifices.

"I don't care. They killed that kid and they killed the girl that saved me so I'm going to kill them too." Isaac walked away, with Scott and Stiles staring at him.

------__________-------------

Back at Derek's, Cora had been training with Derek when Ennis and Kali had attacked, with Ennis pinning Cora to the ground while Kali stabbed a pole through Derek, holding him down on all fours. Deucalion walked in, rolling his eyes at their display.

"Let's chat."

__------------------__________-

Isaac walked out of class, sensing the three Alpha's were waiting on him in the corridor. He started to approach them angrily when Aiden punched Ethan in the face and Levi kneed him in the chest, making him crash into the lockers. Isaac stopped and stared at them confused. They continued to beat up Ethan while Isaac watched confused. Levi through him across the corridor and to Isaac's feet while Aiden and Levi quickly left the corridor.

Danny kneeled down beside his boyfriend. "What happened?"

Ethan took a deep breath as everyone looked at him, "He just came at me."

Scott glared down the corridor where he saw Levi and Aiden quickly disappear.

-------__________---------

At Derek's, Deucalion was finally having a chat.

"Let her go." Derek said, and Deucalion motioned for Ennis to release Cora who jumped to her feet and was going to run to Derek but was stopped.

"See? We're not unreasonable."

Derek took in deep breaths as he tried to ignore the pain of the pole sticking out of his back. "Do you want to kill me?"

Deucalion laughed. "You think I'm that boring? If i wanted that I would have let my daughter do it. I think you met her in the boiler room?" Derek had a flashback of the young female alpha who he fought with against Boyd and Cora.

Cora looked up and knew instantly who he was talking about. It was that girl that she had been teased by at the bank.

Kali started a rant about how she wasn't sure how long it would take to kill Derek.

"I did it. Ennis did it. Kali did it. Levi did it." Cora looked shocked, she knew the younger girl was lethal but never knew how much. The door slid open and Levi walked in, a smirk on her face. Cora snarled at her and Levi raised an eyebrow, walking into the room. She walked over to beside Cora, and when she was turning around, Cora noticed her mouth a sorry a shoot her a sympathetic glance when her pack couldn't see.

Kali pulled the pole out of Derek's back and the alpha's all started to leave. Once Levi reached the door, she turned around to look at Cora who was leaning beside Derek and she stared guilty at them.

"Kid." She heard Ennis bark at her and she turned to look at him. "Come on." She shot one last glance at Cora and Derek before following her pack, yet she couldn't shake the feeling of connection that she had been feeling around them.