Chapter 2 (edited)

Claire's POV:

"This is so crowded Sky!" I shout so she could hear me with all this loud music

"I know honey bee, this is black wolf's club, one of the most famous ones," she tells me as I look at her in shock.

This club is very hard to get into, I don't know how I'm standing in here and how Sky was able to get me in so easily.

"Let's go drink!" She says and drags me towards the bar.

I don't know if it was just me but I felt like everyone was looking at me, even though I knew they weren't, everyone was busy dancing and rubbing themselves off on each other.

This is why I prefer to stay home because when I'm out I get anxious with this many people around me.

As we reach the bar a tall built guy comes up to us, I assume he was the bartender because he was in a black uniform and apron. But why does he look so scary? I wrap my arm around Skyler's for some sort of protection.

"What can I get you pretty ladies?" He looks at the both of us and then again at me and then winks at me making me blush and look down.

I'm not shy but it's a whole different story when it comes to guys, I try to avoid any possible interaction with a guy and when I have to I get easily nervous.

"1 sex on the beach and-" Sky looks down at me asking what I want.

"Just coke please" I look up at him smiling slightly.

"1 sex on the beach and one coke, coming right up" he says as he gets busy making our drinks, I let out a breath and Sky find ourselves seats by the bar.

"He was hot!" Skyler squeals playing around with her hair and eyeing the bartender from where we were sitting.

"He looks scary to me" I say shaking my head

Shortly after he came to serve our drinks.

"I would like your number on the side as well" Skyler flirts winking at him as he chuckles and writes his number down on a piece of tissue and hands it to her.

"A number for a pretty lady" he winks at her and walks away.

"Omg, he called me pretty!" Skyler fanned herself dramatically making me laugh out. She loves herself a guy's attention.

"I'm gonna go use the restroom ok" I said as I jumped off my chair, it was weirdly high for me.

"I'll be on the dance floor, don't take drinks from strangers" Skyler said and as I was about to talk she interrupted me again and said

"And don't talk to strangers, stranger danger, you know that right?!" She said protectively.

"I'm not a kid Sky!" I scoff at my friend and walk away from her laughing figure. She has always been so protective over me.

As I reached the women's toilet I get done with my business and walk out, this place is packed. Girls and boys dancing all over each other, grinding on anyone that comes, couples making out, loud music, dim light and many drunk creepy dudes. The club is very pretty tho, the lights the decorations its all so beautiful.

"You seem to be lost in thoughts sunshine" I jump and turn around to look at a tall blonde guy with blue eyes staring right at me with a smirk on his face. He looked to be around 6 ft and well built. And I bet that smirk would be a killer for many girls but in my situation, I easily get uncomfortable and then flustered.