Chapter 30 (edited)

Claire's POV:

I've been tossing and turning in my bed for the past 2 hours. Seeing Tristan at the restaurant disturbed me and now I can't bring myself to sleep.

Even though I locked my door, it still wasn't enough.

Letting out a frustrated sigh I got up from bed and walked out of the room.

Dragging my feet to Xavier's room I took in a deep breath before knocking on his door.

After a few seconds when I didn't hear anything from the other side of the door, I slowly twisted the handle and luckily the door was unlocked.

Walking in my eyes fell on the giant sleeping in his bed. I should sleep on the couch and wake up early and get out of here, he wouldn't even know I came-

"Claire?"

His deep sleepy voice came startling me and I looked at him. He was now looking in my direction with his elbows pushing him up.

"What's wrong doll?" He asked and I took a slow step towards him fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"I'm s-scared" I mumbled and he gestured for me to come closer so I did.

"Come here little one" he said before pulling me onto him making me let out a yelp.

"Don't be scared, I'm right here" he whispered holding me against his bare chest and I physically relaxed and slowly wrapped my arms around his torso.

Putting me beside him on the bed he laid back down and pulled my body against his, spooning me.

"Sleep angel" he whispered before I felt his soft lips pressing at the back of my head.

Trying to get comfortable in his arms I wiggled around a little before something began poking me on my lower back. Wiggling around trying to get it away I felt Xavier's arm tighten around me holding me in place.

"Quite moving around" he groaned as if he was in pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked trying to turn around to face him but he didn't let me, instead held onto my waist tightly.

"I'm fine, just go to sleep Doll" he breathed out pressing himself against me and that's when I realised what was poking me and why he sounds like he was in pain. Holy...

My body froze when he pressed his lips at the back of my ear. His hot breath fanned my neck, causing goosebumps to rise all over my body.

"Next time you walk in my room, with only my shirt on. Trust me I will make you cry in pleasure all fucking night" he whispered deeply while his lips slowly travelled down my neck and I let out a quiet gasp.

"You understand that doll?" He whispered huskily with his lips still pressing at the back of my neck to which I quickly nodded, not trusting my voice.

His large hands squeezed the sides of my waist and I could feel the wetness seeping into my panties and my heart pumping faster.

"Words angel" he commanded and his hand slowly travelled down onto my lower stomach. Jesus!

"I u-understand" I managed to whisper.

"Good girl, now sleep" he whispered and wrapped his arms around me.

Letting out a shaky breath I closed my eyes and after fighting the urge to feel his fingers play with me till I get my finish, sleep finally took over me.

~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up feeling too hot. I tried to slide out from under Xavier's heavy arm but he only pulled me back squeezing me closer. Someone's cuddly in the mornings.