Chapter 3 (edited)

Claire's POV:

I was having a good time with Jay, he isn't as bad as I thought, when he doesn't flirt he's actually really funny.

Right now we're sitting by the bar looking at our drunk friends dancing on the dance floor. I and Jay were talking about what we liked to do in our spare time. Jay told me how he loves to travel around the world.

"So you're a writer?" He asked.

"I wouldn't call myself a writer yet, but I love to write and read" I say fiddling with my fingers.

Ever since that bartender left I've been feeling anxious, like someone's watching me and it's giving me goosebumps. I look around to see if anyone's looking my way but I see no one, everyone seems busy dancing and drinking. I take a deep breath to calm down.

"I'll be right back" I say as I jump off the chair.

"Are you Ok? Did I say something to upset you?" Jay asked concerned, I chuckle and shake my head.

"No Jay you didn't, I just wanna take some fresh air, this place is packed" I say as he nods in agreement.

"I agree, it really is, would you mind if I accompany you?" He asked with hope and before I could say something another tall guy with dirty blonde hair appeared behind him.

"Jay I been looking for you alllll around the club" he slurred, seemingly drunk.

"Joe man you're wasted" Jay chuckled and patted the back of who I assume is Joe.

"It's my birthday bro, let me livee" he slurred making Jay laugh out.

"Who's this pretty lady?" Jay's friend asked, now looking at me up and down. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable under his gaze.

He took a step closer but Jay pulled him back "Nah-uh not her man" Jay said as he smiled at me.

"You should look after your friend here Jay, I'll be Ok on my own" I said politely as Jay nodded "and happy birthday Joe" I said smiling at the very drunk birthday guy and left from there in search of the main door.

Getting out of the club I took a deep breath, phew fresh air.

It was pretty quiet outside since it was getting late, I could hear the muffled music coming from the club. A cold breeze caressed my skin sending shivers down my body. I felt like someone was watching me, I was creeped out because I have never felt like this before.

I looked around to find no one but a few guards surrounding the club.

I look at the pitch-dark sky taking a deep breath. I'm just being paranoid for no reason. I should get back inside before Sky gets worried for me.

I bumped into a hard chest just as I turned around. I looked up to find the same bartender staring down at me blankly.

"Oh uh I'm really sorry I didn't see you" I say and tried to move past him but he grabs my arm stopping me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks with a slight smirk appearing on his face.

"My friends are waiting for me inside" I say and tried pulling my arm out of his hold but to no success. He tightens his hold making me hiss in pain, there's gonna be a nasty mark later on.

He starts dragging me away from the club and into an alleyway, panic began rising "where are you taking me? Let go!" I shout as I wiggle my arm trying to free myself.

"You'll find out soon" He says and covers my mouth with his huge hand muffling my screams and kept dragging me effortlessly.

If I don't do something now god knows what will happen.

An idea pops into my head and I open my mouth as wide as I could and bite the hardest I possibly can on his hand making him abruptly pull his hand away from me. This is my chance.

As soon as his hands leave me I run the fastest I could in these heels, I'm never wearing heels again.

I kept running, I could hear him running after me cursing and calling me out to stop, I could only run, the alleyway seemed never-ending, and my heart was pumping faster as I forced my legs to run somewhere safe, away from him.

I was running blindly resulting in bumping into someone's chest so hard, but as I was about to fall back a pair of arms wrapped around me, preventing me from falling. Looking up I find a pair of chocolate brown orbs staring down at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"T-that guy trying t-" I cried, hoping for him to save me.

"Ran right into the trap" I was cut off by that man's chuckle. he was now standing barely 2 feet away from me and the brown-eyed man. What does he mean? I need to get out of here.

As I tried moving away from the brown-eyed man his arms tightens around me stopping me. I look up panicked to see him smirking slightly, Fuck! I think I got myself into a much bigger problem.

I wiggled hard trying to get out of this man's arms but it only got tighter around me. He bent down to my ear and whispered in a deep husky voice, making the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

"You shouldn't have run towards me Principessa" I gulped looking at him in pure horror. Tears pricked my eyes.

"Let go of me!" I cried thrashing my arms around and hitting his chest. He chuckled dangerously, not budging even the slightest.

"She's wild boss" the other man said.

The brown-eyed man loosened his arms around me a bit and pushed me towards the other guy. He put one of his hand on my mouth muffling my screams.

"Don't fucking lose her again or I'll rip your head off" he said in a very scary deep tone glaring at the guy behind me that I swear I felt him shiver.

"I-I won't boss" he stuttered. Who even are these people and what do they want from me??

The man behind me placed a cloth covering my mouth and nose, I'm smart enough to know its chloroform, If I breathe this I'll be unconscious for 2 hours or more, I can't breathe this!

I hold my breath trying not to breathe in the chemical. The brown-eyed man came closer and whispered "Breath darling"

I shake my head as tears filled my eyes, I can't hold it any longer.

When I can no longer fight it, I breathe in, letting the chemicals suffocate my senses.

"Good girl" he says with a slight smirk. I start getting light headed and my eyes get heavy as it gets harder to keep my eyes open so I let the darkness consume me, the last thing I saw was a pair of chocolate brown eyes staring at me.

God help me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello fellas
Hope y'all liked this chapter.
If did, plz do leave a comment and vote
I know the chapters aren't as long but bare with me, they will get better I promise.

Happy reading lovelies❤❤
Peace out✌