Chapter 15 (edited)

Claire's POV:

It's been half an hour since Derek left me here. I got thirsty so I stood up and decided to go drink some water.

I was walking towards the kitchen with my eyes still glued on the book, as I walked and read at the same time. Out of nowhere, I bumped into someone.

I gasped as I heard a loud noise of breaking glass, looking up I saw Emma's furious eyes.

"ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND?!?" she shouted making me flinch slightly, great two times a day and it has to be her.

"What the fuck are you doing standing and staring at me, clean the mess you created!"

I quickly bent down and started picking up the broken glass pieces when suddenly Emma put her feet on my hand that I had on top of a very sharp and big piece of glass. A loud scream left my lips as I felt the glass rip open my skin.

Tears started pooling in my eyes as I looked up at her. She was glaring down at me with pure hatred.

"Don't fucking come in my way again or I'll make sure it's more than a hand-wound you'll get" she hissed out putting more pressure on my hand.

"What the fuck is happening here!"

I heard a loud roar which made Emma take a quick step back releasing my hand. My hand was full-on bleeding at this point as tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"S-she tripped boss!" Emma stuttered nervously as I heard loud and heavy footsteps approaching me. Soon Xavier was crouching before me, his face went hard when he saw my bloody hand with a giant broken glass sticking out.

"Fucking hell" he muttered angrily.

"Fuck kitten are you Ok!?" Derek rushed in as well with a worried expression on his face. I couldn't answer him because I was trying so hard not to let out my cries and whimpers.

"I'll help her boss you don't worry about it" Emma said taking a step closer but Xavier held his hand up stopping her movements.

"Clean this mess" he ordered her as he leaned forward and picked me up effortlessly and started walking up the stairs leaving Derek and Emma downstairs.

He walked into his bedroom taking big steps as he kicked the door open and walked in rushing towards the bathroom.

Getting In he slowly placed me by the sink, opening my legs he stood in between them and opened the cupboard that was above my head, he pulled out a first aid kit and placed it beside me. Even sitting this high up I barely reached his chest.

"Give me your hand" he said as he reached for my hand but I pulled it back. More tears rolled down my cheek.

"Claire give me your hand, now" he ordered with a firm voice, my lower lip trembled as a sob escaped my lips.

He let out a deep sigh. "If you won't give me your hand I can't help you mio piccolo angelo" he spoke softly, I could feel his hot breath fanning my cheeks. I slowly pulled my hand out as he held it gently in his large hands.

"Fuck" He cursed under his breath examining my wound.

"Now I want you to sit still, this is gonna hurt a bit, ok?" He said keeping his eyes focused on me, I slightly nodded my head.

His grip got a bit firm as he reached his other hand out to pull the glass out, I immediately closed my eyes tightly shut, preparing myself for the major pain.

Soon I felt him pulling the glass out as loud whimpers left my lips and more tears escaped my eyes, I was full-on sobbing. I bit my lip hard to stop it from quivering.