In His Arms

Chapter - 2

Tapasya

Saanse tham gayi, dhadkane tej ho gayi.

(Breathing stopped, heartbeat quickened)

I keep looking in his eyes, they are so beautiful. I looked at his straight nose, his lips he is so beautiful like some angel.

Someone cleared his throat and we both leave eachother.

" What are you doing here, you said you wouldn't come" Yuvraj asked him.

" If I would have not come how will I meet her " he said looking towards me.

" You know him" Ujjwala asked Yuvraj.

" Yup he is my brother..." He intrupped Yuvraj.

" Let me introduced myself" he said.

" I'm Ruhaan" he takes Ujjwala hand and a kiss it. I don't like it.

Ujjwala eyes gets widened and he winked at her.

" You know, I'm your brother's girlfriend" Ujjwala said.

" I know"

" I'm Shivani" she forward her hand towards him excitedly.

He smriked and shake hands with her. Why she wants to shake her hand with him? She already have a boyfriend.

Finally he turned towards me and forward his hand for me to take it but I was too busy in his eyes that I don't take it.

Ujjwala clicked her fingers infront of my face and I come back from my dreamland. She raised her both eyebrows at me and I looked down.

He takes my hand in his and I look up at him.

" I'm Ruhaan" he said.

" Rooh" I said without knowing.

" Then it's Rooh for you" he smiled and I died there.

" Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and my eyes widened. My mouth is open but no words come out, so I nodded.

" Thank god she answered or else I thought my brother got rejected" Yuvraj said.

" Shut up"

" Can I get know the name of my girlfriend?" Ruh asked.

" Tapasya"

" Ohh my god what a melodious voice you have" he compliment and I blushed.

•••••••

Night

Tapasya's home

" Why are you smiling looking at wall?" Ma suddenly asked me.

" Nothing"

" Ok, finish your food"

" Ok"

I still don't believe I have a boyfriend and that too someone like Ruh.

Suddenly my phone rang it's from Ruh, damnit both Ma and Papa looked at me. I give them a smile and hurriedly goes upstairs.

" Finish your food " Ma shouted.

" I'm done"

I close the door and lock it. Calm down my heart calm down. My phone rang again and a smile itself come in my face.

" Hello" I pant.

" Are you running?"he asked. No it's you who made my heart beat fast.

" No"