The Rue Flower

Chapter - 58

Ruhaan

I look at Tapasya who is laying in bed pretending to sleep. I know my baby you're mad at me but I'll convince you soon after all you can't resist my charms.

I burst the balloon which I held and Tapasya sit up startled. She blinked and I smirked winking at her, she looked away.

I signalled Yuvraj and he starts the music.

"Aankhein kehti hain,
Baithe tu mere rubaru,
Tujhko dekhun ibaadat karta rahun," I sing sitting beside her on the bed, she looked around the room which we decorated with balloons and flowers.

" Ishq da rang tere mukhde te chhaya,
Jadon da main takkeya ae chain ni aaya,
Kinna sona, kinna sona tainu rab ne banaya," I grip her chin and made her look at me and blow a kiss at her.

"Jee kare vekhda ravaan,"

" Mere honthon ki khamoshiyon mein,
Jo baatein hain woh aankhon se bata tu," Ujjwala sing and goes towards Yuvraj, he held her hand and twirl her. They are looking cute but I want my baby's attention on me.

" Mere dil ki hai yahi khahishein,
Teri dhadkan mein har lamha main bita doon," I touched the place above my heart looking at her.

" Sohni teri akhiyan te, sohne tere khaab ve,
Teriyan tareefan te likh daan kitaab ve,
Lafzaan te pyar wala rang chadwaya," I picked up her in my arms, she looked at me shocked then looked away. I know she wants to say something but couldn't able to say it.

Jiddi kahi ki.

( Stubborn)

I walk out of the room with Tapasya in my arms. I see her family members and other person looking at us but I don't give a damn.

•••••••

Tapasya's home

I stopped the car in front of her home and helped her come outside. I grabbed her right hand and place one hand on her waist.

We entered and see everyone is sitting on the couch. As they us they get up and come towards us.

We get inside and I made Tapasya sit on the couch.

" Tapasya how are you?" A lady asked but Tapasya didn't reply she is looking down.

" Kya yr Mami she just come and you start asking her questions, let her rest, " Ujjwala said and sit beside Tapasya.

" Ok, so can I ask who are you?" That lady or  Tapasya's Mami asked looking at me before I can say something someone says my name.

" Ruhaan," a girl said, I raise my eyebrow, she smiled at me.

" Isn't it?" She asked.

" How?"

" It's clearly written on Didi's waist" ohh she is talking about that tatoo.