Uncageing the Rose

Chapter - 26 

Tapasya

He is standing in front of me. After 3 months. I'm seeing him after 3 months. My angel, my moon, and meri Jaan ( my life). His brown hair, his deep chocolate eyes, his straight nose, and his lips. He is wearing a red jacket with a white t-shirt with black jeans looking amazing as always. I look back at his face. He is smirking at me. Ohh shit. I instantly came to my senses Take a few steps back and turned to run but he held my hand. I tried to pull my wrist out of his grip but I failed. He pulled me towards him and my back collide with his chest.

" Where do you think you're going?" He whispered in my ear, I close my eyes to control my heartbeats.

He turned me around but I didn't look at him. He places his finger on my chin but I keep my gaze down.

" Tapasya" his deep velvety voice fell on my ears.

" This is wrong I meet you after so many days and you're not even looking at me I'm hurt"

" Didn't you missed me?" I look at his eyes letting him know how much I missed him, my longing for him is clearly visible in my eyes.

" Kya haal bana rakha hai apna" he cupped my cheek, I close my eyes and tears fell from them.

" Come" he dragged me with him towards the park. It was almost night so there is no one in the park. He made me sit on a bench then he lied on the bench keeping his head on my lap. He raises his hand and pulled the pins from my hair and my hair falls.

" Keep them open I like them open," he said, the winds blows making my hair come over my face.

" I'm talking to you since I met you and you're not even answering me," he said sitting up.

I get up and take a few steps away from him.

" Why are you behaving like this?" I look down at ground my back is facing him.

" What do you mean?" He said pulling my hand making me face him.

" You should be angry at me. Shout on me, get mad at me please don't behave as nothing happened I'm dying from guilt please don't make me more guilty. Punish me" I said cryingly.

He pulled me in a hug. I broke down completely in his arms. I hurt him so much and he is comforting me. I can't believe I became this selfish that for once I didn't think about him. I broke the hug.

" Slap me, hurt me like I hurt you" I grabbed his hand.

" Have you lost it" he shouted at me.

" YES please hurt me I deserve it " I'm looking down because I can't look at his eyes.

" I betrayed you. I did so wrong with you. I have the chance to say the truth but I lied. I made you culprit in your parents' eyes. Please Ruh I deserve it "

" You want me to punish you?" he asked I nodded.

" Ok then forget about everything that happened and let's get back together" I look at him shocked.

" What? Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked.

" You should not forgive me like that. I deserve punishment"